How the police killed Breonna Taylor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Fast forward to 1 minute 8 seconds to skip past the intro. Apparently you can't set the start time in the embedded video but if you click this you'll get to the main part - https://youtu.be/lDaNU7yDnsc?t=68.

Pretty good mini documentary with CGI recreation and bits of interviews and all. Regardless of all the political mess, I feel it's a good watch for any gun owner who will respond with a firearm when there's a banging at the door in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Wow. Definitely shows the difference in a swat team and not a swat team. Good contrast. Thank goodness they didn’t kill a dozen more innocents during their lapse of judgement. They must have thought they were gonna net millions in cash and drugs to take those chances. I just can’t figure out how none of these agencies have yet come to the conclusion that no knock raids simply are not worth the risks involved. Maybe the judges that give the ok (no matter what info they are given) will decide no more. Judges are pretty smart, right?
    There is no good reason or explanation for forceful entry into any person’s home at hours that most people are asleep, risking every single life in the vicinity over the suspicion of any nonviolent or victimless crime, especially when a significant portion of the time they can’t even seem to get the correct home. Anyone could be a victim in that circumstance. I don’t know if we’re talking lottery winner odds or what, but apparently anyone is at risk. So much so that I’m wondering when we will see a trend of people swat proofing their homes. That’ll be a good question to ask before buying a new home. ‘Is this house swat proof?’ ‘Well, no sir, there’s no such thing as swat PROOF, but this one is swat resistant and should give you enough time to wake up and put some pants on before you and your family are shot to death.’

Meanwhile, I’m planning my next get rich quick scheme.
    Welcome mats with bold print ‘WRONG HOUSE’

Attachments

• F80AA8DB-E179-430E-846C-D21BADEF152F.png
      F80AA8DB-E179-430E-846C-D21BADEF152F.png
      224.4 KB · Views: 131
    Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Wow. Definitely shows the difference in a swat team and not a swat team. Good contrast. Thank goodness they didn’t kill a dozen more innocents during their lapse of judgement. They must have thought they were gonna net millions in cash and drugs to take those chances. I just can’t figure out how none of these agencies have yet come to the conclusion that no knock raids simply are not worth the risks involved. Maybe the judges that give the ok (no matter what info they are given) will decide no more. Judges are pretty smart, right?
    There is no good reason or explanation for forceful entry into any person’s home at hours that most people are asleep, risking every single life in the vicinity over the suspicion of any nonviolent or victimless crime, especially when a significant portion of the time they can’t even seem to get the correct home. Anyone could be a victim in that circumstance. I don’t know if we’re talking lottery winner odds or what, but apparently anyone is at risk. So much so that I’m wondering when we will see a trend of people swat proofing their homes. That’ll be a good question to ask before buying a new home. ‘Is this house swat proof?’ ‘Well, no sir, there’s no such thing as swat PROOF, but this one is swat resistant and should give you enough time to wake up and put some pants on before you and your family are shot to death.’

Meanwhile, I’m planning my next get rich quick scheme.
    Welcome mats with bold print ‘WRONG HOUSE’

You better market ''purple''crusty step in drawers,Seems they stop boolits?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The Tuttle killings in Houston should have gotten national attention but....Talk about another total $hit show.

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    That was bad, really bad. The outrage is completely justified and if ruby ridge bothers you and this doesn't then you should really reflect and ask yourself why. When it comes to being justified police should be held at an even higher accountability for their actions than even average civilians because they have an inherent position of power.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    What a terrible situation all around. Pretty scary to think this could randomly happen to anyone especially considering how often we here of LE showing up at the wrong residence. I know if someone was beating on my door in the middle of the night or day for that matter and did not announce themselves as Law enforcement I would arm myself before I did anything else. Considering I know law enforcement has no reason whatsoever to be knocking at my door unless it’s one of my friends, even if someone did announce Police I would likely still make sure I had a firearm in arms reach before checking my cameras to make sure it’s actually LE and not someone just saying it in hopes someone would willingly open the door.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Agreed and agreed. The thing that alway sticks out in my mind with every tragic story I hear regarding no knocks or forced entry raids is that the men that enter those homes do so knowing they are at risk and fully prepared to shoot to kill every time. So keeping that in mind, ask yourself if there were any lives believed to be at risk before the decision was made to go into that situation. The situation that was created by the raid itself and definitely put lives at risk.

Top Bottom