Love me some twisted tea..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Attachments

• 8B87C776-9035-4831-8FE1-764384566FDF.jpg
      8B87C776-9035-4831-8FE1-764384566FDF.jpg
      71.2 KB · Views: 174

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Hahahaha that was pretty funny. As much as I’m a believer in freedom of speech that guy was just asking for it. Definitely got what he had coming too him.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What an emotional and out of control pansy. He needs others to control their words because he can't control his emotions. And it's a shame people believe that aggravated battery is the proper response to hearing a word you don't like. I was given a piece of advice years ago and it still applies today. "It's not what you are called, it's what you answer to." Yeah, big guy may have hit little guy in the head with a blunt object but big guy also showed he is weak, that his emotions can be controlled and manipulated by someone else using a word. I wonder if he brags about it to his buddies. "So, yeah, I used a used a metal can to hit some scrawny kid in the head because he was calling me a bad word. I'm such a badass."

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Whatever you wanna call it, it’s entertaining as hell. And yeah, if they coulda found a good Godsmack song to mix it too it would be a lot cooler.

Last edited:

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    What an emotional and out of control pansy. He needs others to control their words because he can't control his emotions. "So, yeah, I used a used a metal can to hit some scrawny kid in the head because he was calling me a bad word. I'm such a badass."
    I saved this pic for this exact scenario. I think it came from our pic thread. My thanks to the original poster.
    i-bZFgjXR-M.jpg

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I expect no less from people who drink malt beverages or those who argue in gas stations.
    This

As much as I may want to crush some belligerent A-holes skull, I have more important things to do with my life.

It is enjoyable to see someone behaving like a douche nozzle get all but curb stomped. Violence is an effective means of communication, but it’s unfortunately been all but eliminated as an approved means of communication. I don’t think the guy lost control either. Unfortunately in this day and age being charged for assault is likely the best outcome when using violence to communicate your displeasure in a behavior. It seems we were less violent when some violence in society was acceptable.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This

As much as I may want to crush some belligerent A-holes skull, I have more important things to do with my life.

It is enjoyable to see someone behaving like a douche nozzle get all but curb stomped. Violence is an effective means of communication, but it’s unfortunately been all but eliminated as an approved means of communication. I don’t think the guy lost control either. Unfortunately in this day and age being charged for assault is likely the best outcome when using violence to communicate your displeasure in a behavior. It seems we were less violent when some violence in society was acceptable.

To be clear, you believe striking someone in the head with a metal can is acceptable if that person uses a word you don't like?

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    It’s perfectly fine to get beat up if you use the n word and you’re white. Or if you’re black and say racist things to whites, that’s ok too......you see that is the "new" equality.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Guy goes to the zoo. Sees a sign that says ‘don’t feed the tigers’. Reaches over the barrier and hands a tiger the rest of his burger. Tiger takes his entire arm. Who do you blame? I can’t blame anybody, but the vid is freaking insane!

Anyway...

Attachments

• 8D2A3B18-CE6F-495B-8A49-EC4A1758EC4E.jpeg
      8D2A3B18-CE6F-495B-8A49-EC4A1758EC4E.jpeg
      62.5 KB · Views: 113
    Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Guy goes to the zoo. Sees a sign that says ‘don’t feed the tigers’. Reaches over the barrier and hands a tiger the rest of his burger. Tiger takes his entire arm. Who do you blame? I can’t blame anybody, but the vid is freaking insane!

Guys goes to the zoo. Sees a sign that says "Don't talk to the tigers". Talks to the tigers. The zookeeper lets the tiger out to attack the guy.

That's a closer analogy.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Hahaha! That’s awesome. I still say it’s the natural course of things, like that show, ‘The Wild Kingdom’. Nature took its course. The best thing to do is just sit back and enjoy nature.

The tense moments as the hyena approaches the water hole, the Lion’s subtle warning, seemingly ignored by the hyena. Then the explosive attack! A single swat from the king of the jungle sends the challenger hurtling through the air. Then, in a slap induced daze, the hyena goes on the attack! Which turns out to be a very foolish move. You can clearly hear the challenger acknowledge the lesson learned. ‘Ok! Ok! Ok! Ok!’
    Nature can be so entertaining.

Top Bottom