Meplat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I think there is a misunderstanding of what freedom of speech means lol

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I expect no less from people who drink malt beverages or those who argue in gas stations.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I expect no less from people who drink malt beverages or those who argue in gas stations.
    This

As much as I may want to crush some belligerent A-holes skull, I have more important things to do with my life.

It is enjoyable to see someone behaving like a douche nozzle get all but curb stomped. Violence is an effective means of communication, but it’s unfortunately been all but eliminated as an approved means of communication. I don’t think the guy lost control either. Unfortunately in this day and age being charged for assault is likely the best outcome when using violence to communicate your displeasure in a behavior. It seems we were less violent when some violence in society was acceptable.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    This

As much as I may want to crush some belligerent A-holes skull, I have more important things to do with my life.

It is enjoyable to see someone behaving like a douche nozzle get all but curb stomped. Violence is an effective means of communication, but it’s unfortunately been all but eliminated as an approved means of communication. I don’t think the guy lost control either. Unfortunately in this day and age being charged for assault is likely the best outcome when using violence to communicate your displeasure in a behavior. It seems we were less violent when some violence in society was acceptable.
    To be clear, you believe striking someone in the head with a metal can is acceptable if that person uses a word you don't like?

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

It’s perfectly fine to get beat up if you use the n word and you’re white. Or if you’re black and say racist things to whites, that’s ok too......you see that is the "new" equality.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Guy goes to the zoo. Sees a sign that says ‘don’t feed the tigers’. Reaches over the barrier and hands a tiger the rest of his burger. Tiger takes his entire arm. Who do you blame? I can’t blame anybody, but the vid is freaking insane!

Anyway...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D2A3B18-CE6F-495B-8A49-EC4A1758EC4E.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	101843  
    Last edited by Magdump; December 29th, 2020 at 09:16 PM.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Guy goes to the zoo. Sees a sign that says ‘don’t feed the tigers’. Reaches over the barrier and hands a tiger the rest of his burger. Tiger takes his entire arm. Who do you blame? I can’t blame anybody, but the vid is freaking insane!
    Guys goes to the zoo. Sees a sign that says "Don't talk to the tigers". Talks to the tigers. The zookeeper lets the tiger out to attack the guy.

That's a closer analogy.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18769DB1-87AB-49CA-8A9E-385475D6CA6E.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	101844

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Lots of stupidity all around here.

Avoid it.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falshooter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18769DB1-87AB-49CA-8A9E-385475D6CA6E.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	101844
    Hahaha! That’s awesome. I still say it’s the natural course of things, like that show, ‘The Wild Kingdom’. Nature took its course. The best thing to do is just sit back and enjoy nature.

The tense moments as the hyena approaches the water hole, the Lion’s subtle warning, seemingly ignored by the hyena. Then the explosive attack! A single swat from the king of the jungle sends the challenger hurtling through the air. Then, in a slap induced daze, the hyena goes on the attack! Which turns out to be a very foolish move. You can clearly hear the challenger acknowledge the lesson learned. ‘Ok! Ok! Ok! Ok!’
    Nature can be so entertaining.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...