Vehicles Burglarized in Livingston Parish Pistols Stolen.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I understand this logic but near circular. If pooky steals your tablet and trades it for a Saturday night special by your logic you are still responsible for a criminal having a gun.

You shouldn’t be leaving a firearm in an unlocked vehicle regardless. We have a kid by our house that has a mental handicap and will walk in your house or open your car doors if they aren’t locked. I’d hate to leave a loaded firearm for him to find on a vehicle. It’s irresponsible to leave a firearm in a vehicle that is not locked and secured by some other means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I understand this logic but near circular. If pooky steals your tablet and trades it for a Saturday night special by your logic you are still responsible for a criminal having a gun.
    Hey I know that dude! Pooky will definitely steal whatever you don’t care about enough to bring inside. He’s like a ninja when it comes to feeding that monkey bro. He will take your stuff and never leave a track. He don’t make a sound and dogs can’t smell him. I don’t even think he’s visible to cameras. Seriously.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    As for the comment about it being only marginally harder to break into a house over a car, good luck kicking open my door to face 4 dogs and my Wife with her HK VP9! If I am home, that adds a crazy Marine Vet with a Glock 20(240gr Buffalo Bore) to the mix!

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Now keep in mind I’m not advocating for this but behind tented windows and locked doors would be logically precautionary measures compared to the the back glass iof an unlocked truck with the windows down.

We had a member on here some years back that worked for LSUPD. He said most or a lot of the vehicles that had window smashed had dark tinted window. Like there was something to hide

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm not suggesting it- but I'd love to read over the summer about a car thief stealing an old pistol bag from an unlocked vehicle- and finding out (the hard way) there were two aggravated 3ft copperheads inside. :)

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Really love the idea of the 2 copperhead snakes in the range bag as well as the cotton mouths in the suitcase until the bad guy or his surviving family members file law suit for laying a man trap even though he was in the commission of a crime. Sometime the criminals have more rights that the good law abiding citizens. ......................................... drill sgt.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom