Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I understand this logic but near circular. If pooky steals your tablet and trades it for a Saturday night special by your logic you are still responsible for a criminal having a gun.
    You shouldn’t be leaving a firearm in an unlocked vehicle regardless. We have a kid by our house that has a mental handicap and will walk in your house or open your car doors if they aren’t locked. I’d hate to leave a loaded firearm for him to find on a vehicle. It’s irresponsible to leave a firearm in a vehicle that is not locked and secured by some other means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I have no obligation to have sympathy for those who wilfully make bad decisions.
    Bingo! That’s is the best way to put it! Some people really do need to learn the hard way in any case.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I understand this logic but near circular. If pooky steals your tablet and trades it for a Saturday night special by your logic you are still responsible for a criminal having a gun.
    Hey I know that dude! Pooky will definitely steal whatever you don’t care about enough to bring inside. He’s like a ninja when it comes to feeding that monkey bro. He will take your stuff and never leave a track. He don’t make a sound and dogs can’t smell him. I don’t even think he’s visible to cameras. Seriously.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

As for the comment about it being only marginally harder to break into a house over a car, good luck kicking open my door to face 4 dogs and my Wife with her HK VP9! If I am home, that adds a crazy Marine Vet with a Glock 20(240gr Buffalo Bore) to the mix!

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Now keep in mind I’m not advocating for this but behind tented windows and locked doors would be logically precautionary measures compared to the the back glass iof an unlocked truck with the windows down.

We had a member on here some years back that worked for LSUPD. He said most or a lot of the vehicles that had window smashed had dark tinted window. Like there was something to hide
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm not suggesting it- but I'd love to read over the summer about a car thief stealing an old pistol bag from an unlocked vehicle- and finding out (the hard way) there were two aggravated 3ft copperheads inside.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    I'm not suggesting it- but I'd love to read over the summer about a car thief stealing an old pistol bag from an unlocked vehicle- and finding out (the hard way) there were two aggravated 3ft copperheads inside.
    Cottonmouths work mo better,It's like a Bobcat in a suit-case,Someone is getting dat azz tore up !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Really love the idea of the 2 copperhead snakes in the range bag as well as the cotton mouths in the suitcase until the bad guy or his surviving family members file law suit for laying a man trap even though he was in the commission of a crime. Sometime the criminals have more rights that the good law abiding citizens. ......................................... drill sgt.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Ha! Plausible deniability...
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Ha! Plausible deniability...
    I guess you could get fingerprints off a copperhead or cottonmouth,But who's going to hold the head down?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.