public service announcement

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Just a public service announcement...

Remember kids... you look just as cool if not maybe even a little cooler shooting your gun into the ground on new years vs shooting into the air..

New years reminds me of the old days of going to my grandmothers house off of Lanier dr. in baton rouge for black eyed peas, cabbage, and pork roast and then 1/2 a day fixing bullet holes in her roof from the getto fireworks..

stay safe tonight fellas

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Remember kids... you look just as cool if not maybe even a little cooler shooting your gun into the ground on new years vs shooting into the air..

New years reminds me of the old days of going to my grandmothers house off of Lanier dr. in baton rouge for black eyed peas, cabbage, and pork roast and then 1/2 a day fixing bullet holes in her roof from the getto fireworks..

stay safe tonight fellas

Ha,At a $1.00 apiece or in some case's like on here as an example $1.50 each won't be much air banging going on:run:

Now a can of Twisted Tea on the other hand,Who knows?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Ha,At a $1.00 apiece or in some case's like on here as an example $1.50 each won't be much air banging going on:run:

Now a can of Twisted Tea on the other hand,Who knows?

Pretty sure this is one of the first years that fireworks are cheaper than ammo.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Something tells me it’s gonna be a busy night in Baton Rouge. A rainy New Year’s Eve has a lot of potential. Hope everyone stays safe and doesn’t come to see me tonight.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Something tells me it’s gonna be a busy night in Baton Rouge. A rainy New Year’s Eve has a lot of potential. Hope everyone stays safe and doesn’t come to see me tonight.

An enterprising young man would buy a truck-load of fireworks then hit the Ghetto's doing a 2/1 fireworks bullet exchange....

Win,win for you gents low on 9s...

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

stay safe tonight fellas

I'll be listening to EBRSO dispatching units for the shot spotters going crazy. Lanier will probably get some action

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Maybe a Gun Buy Back with Fireworks?

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    I’m about six miles west of Lafitte out in the marsh right now...there sure be a lot of fireworks being popped along the Lafitte highway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Maybe if places to shoot were closer people wouldn't wait until NYE to do their annual gun test? You know, someplace like the Buffer Zone? Maybe the local police departments could open their ranges for free to the public just before NYE and July 4th...

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Peaceful where I was.
    411bbed1af6dcfddf80822e70d6afd7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom