Covid Shot.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    I went to the Tyler Tx VA this morning for a scheduled eye exam and my second shingrex shot .. They have not yet gotten any vaccine, nor a freezer capable of storing it. They will be getting the Phizer version. I went to my local pharmacy, were I sometimes do relief work got mine, and my wife's a few days later. Pharmacist there actually came in on Sunday, when normally closed,, just to give shots. We were there and I saw how overwhelmed she was, so went in and started doing paperwork and drawing up shots for her. Ended up working six hours and we gave 40-44 shots, based on number of empty vials when we shut down.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Gave myself the shot today... Crazy ass people we had calling and complaining today.... apparently with the 2k people we have on our waiting list, we "didn't follow the rules" b/c the guy that called at 10:15 Monday didn't get a shot..... Humm.... People have been on the waiting list for days before we received the vaccine.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I got my first shot at the New Orleans VA last Friday. I felt the usual soreness and felt a little weak later on. I slept for 12 hours and then felt fine. My next shot will be in 3 weeks.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I had my second shot about 10 days ago. I had muscle ache/pain from shoulder to elbows and upper back. Besides that I'm fine. Maybe a slight headache.

Brother was in bed with flu like symptoms for a day.

I've had a customer that'a older complain of fever for 3 days.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You can recover from the negative effects of wearing a mask or a lockdown, but volunteering to accept an injection of a non-reversible GMO may have long-term, permanent repercussions. The testing protocols, typically 7 years were dropped to expedite production. The manufacturing companies have been afforded ZERO liability from harm. Have we mentioned Bill Gates and the other globalists seeking to control the world population. Will your freedom of travel be decided by a YES or NO that MUST be proven by some form of identification (mark of the beast)? Are forced vaccinations on the horizon by private industry? Ans. YES! This vaccine is just the beginning of what is to come. Why do we need a 95% vaccine for a 98% + survivable disease? Remember... "Fear is the currency of control."

Sums things up quite eloquently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Yall's ballzs gonna fall off in about a year or 2, Hell of a way to loose 2 or3 lbs.

I decided to take one of my dogs for a check up yesterday. While there, I asked the vet to check for a chip. He found a chip inside me instead of the dog! He said it is a tracking chip from the Covid shot and that the chip was coded #AE666-223. The Vet said that the 2nd shot may contain a mind control chip.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I decided to take one of my dogs for a check up yesterday. While there, I asked the vet to check for a chip. He found a chip inside me instead of the dog! He said it is a tracking chip from the Covid shot and that the chip was coded #AE666-223. The Vet said that the 2nd shot may contain a mind control chip.

That's a vet whose game on ! :dogkeke:

Top Bottom