Covid Shot.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    You can recover from the negative effects of wearing a mask or a lockdown, but volunteering to accept an injection of a non-reversible GMO may have long-term, permanent repercussions. The testing protocols, typically 7 years were dropped to expedite production. The manufacturing companies have been afforded ZERO liability from harm. Have we mentioned Bill Gates and the other globalists seeking to control the world population. Will your freedom of travel be decided by a YES or NO that MUST be proven by some form of identification (mark of the beast)? Are forced vaccinations on the horizon by private industry? Ans. YES! This vaccine is just the beginning of what is to come. Why do we need a 95% vaccine for a 98% + survivable disease? Remember... "Fear is the currency of control."

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    My brother got the shot last week, no immediate side effects other than a sore arm.

The reason they were able to do it in a few months instead of 7 years was the red tape and graft were cut. Usually getting an approval requires lots of meetings and dinners and vacations and bribes. It didn't happen that way for once. No reason we can't do this for all viral diseases. It also helps when every researcher in the world dropped what they were doing and worked on covid...

I'll get mine as soon as it's available.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You can recover from the negative effects of wearing a mask or a lockdown, but volunteering to accept an injection of a non-reversible GMO may have long-term, permanent repercussions. The testing protocols, typically 7 years were dropped to expedite production. The manufacturing companies have been afforded ZERO liability from harm. Have we mentioned Bill Gates and the other globalists seeking to control the world population. Will your freedom of travel be decided by a YES or NO that MUST be proven by some form of identification (mark of the beast)? Are forced vaccinations on the horizon by private industry? Ans. YES! This vaccine is just the beginning of what is to come. Why do we need a 95% vaccine for a 98% + survivable disease? Remember... "Fear is the currency of control."

The vaccine is a GMO and that's a good thing. In the case of most vaccines, a weak or dead version of the virus is injected. In this case, what injected is the "blueprint" for your body to produce the antibodies needed to fight against the coronavirus. Why do we need a 95% vaccine for a 98% survivable disease? 98% of the people don't need it. Are you able to accurately filter out the 2%? If so, they could sure benefit from the 95% vaccine. If not, then the more people who get the vaccine, the greater the chance that some of the 2% will get it.

You mentioned GMO as if it were a bad thing but it's not inherently bad. And it's more prevalent than people realize. Over 90% of corn, cotton, soybeans (soybean oil), canola (canola oil), and sugar beets (sugar that is not cane sugar) are GMOs. A lot of GMO foods have been around for 20+ years. All GMO means is something has been modified in a way that can't naturally occur in nature. It could be insect or pesticide resistance. Or it could increase the shelf life and reduce waste.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    My father is 70 and a Navy Veteran. Is the My Chart app the only way to check his availability to receive the vaccine?
    I refuse to get it myself. But he wants it because of his age and the fact that he spends so much time with his grandkids. My sister is a nurse and has had her first shot already. No side effects. Yet.

The "My Chart" is for Ochsner patients. The lA Dept. Of Health website speaks to a pharmacy list available for viewing on Monday. There are other multiple ways of getting it for specific groups, the VA being one of them.

I am aware of Ochsner because I have a friend who works there and told me to watch for it. I am also in your father's boat as I am over 70 and a grandfather.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Does anyone have the brochure about the shot? On another forum, I read that on page 132, it states to not have unprotected sex for 28 days after receiving the shot, because of the potential of birth defects..Anyone remember back in the '70s, there was a shot that caused the same thing (defects)

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Does anyone have the brochure about the shot? On another forum, I read that on page 132, it states to not have unprotected sex for 28 days after receiving the shot, because of the potential of birth defects..Anyone remember back in the '70s, there was a shot that caused the same thing (defects)
    I think you're referring to thalidomide, which was given in the early 60s to pregnant women to help morning sickness. A lot of children were born missing limbs and other defects.

One if the reasons I'm concerned about the lack of testing done on the covid vaccine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

I have a friend that is a RN and works for a large Dialysis company she said she's not taking it. Says she wants to have more kids.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I received my first shot this morning with zero issues and will receive my second shot on 01/25/2020.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    If you or someone you know has grown a second set of ears after taking the covid shot, you might be entitled to compensation. Contact Bob and Bob, attorneys at law.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    If you or someone you know has grown a second set of ears after taking the covid shot, you might be entitled to compensation. Contact Bob and Bob, attorneys at law.

I understand the phones are ringing off the hook already at Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe law offices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    “I understand the phones are ringing off the hook already at Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe law offices.”
    I’m going to my Dr’s office for my shot, Dr Howard, Dr Fine & Dr Howard.
    I keep reminding everyone that it’s the Trump vaccine. Fauci had Nothing to do with the vaccine & most dems Hate that it was Trump’s admission that got this done.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Funny how Anyone is lining up! I’ll take my chances with the proven wild version of damn near 100% survival rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I plan to sell my dose for $40 on Louisiana Sportsman or Bayou Shooter!

Top Bottom