Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: Covid Shot.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    I plan to sell my dose for $40 on Louisiana Sportsman or Bayou Shooter!
    We have a ''WINNER''
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    I plan to sell my dose for $40 on Louisiana Sportsman or Bayou Shooter!
    $40? That's a 100 round box of 22lr...I'm gonna have to pass

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    I'm with you, and when did Bill Gates become such an expert on vaccines and communicable diseases?
    Excellent question.

On Target

User Info Menu

I went to the Tyler Tx VA this morning for a scheduled eye exam and my second shingrex shot .. They have not yet gotten any vaccine, nor a freezer capable of storing it. They will be getting the Phizer version. I went to my local pharmacy, were I sometimes do relief work got mine, and my wife's a few days later. Pharmacist there actually came in on Sunday, when normally closed,, just to give shots. We were there and I saw how overwhelmed she was, so went in and started doing paperwork and drawing up shots for her. Ended up working six hours and we gave 40-44 shots, based on number of empty vials when we shut down.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Gave myself the shot today... Crazy ass people we had calling and complaining today.... apparently with the 2k people we have on our waiting list, we "didn't follow the rules" b/c the guy that called at 10:15 Monday didn't get a shot..... Humm.... People have been on the waiting list for days before we received the vaccine.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    We have a ''WINNER''

Bump for price increase!
    Now $60 for my vaccine dose!