Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Interesting read on owner of SOLGW

So I was looking at buying another rifle and heard good things about SOLGW so was doing a little research. They make a big deal about supporting LE so I thought my mind was made up. Then I find this. Anyone else heard about this? Seems to be confirmed. Anybody who would do that and say that about his mother is garbage in my opinion. All the anti police rhetoric aside, I canít give money to someone like that.

https://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/...sapd-officers/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

There was a stink about it earlier last year.

SOLGW supports the 2nd Amendment and LE. People change.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Everyone has a low point....lucky for him he lived through it and was able to change.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

We hope he changed... There's tons of companies out there. If you don't like what you see, on to the next.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

To each his own I guess. Itís a no go for me. Supporting the 2nd amendment while beating your mom really doesnít mean much. I like how in his response he spent time plugging his product while apologizing

Censored by "them"

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Don’t go looking into other companies then. There is a lot of drama in the gun industry.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Donít go looking into other companies then. There is a lot of drama in the gun industry.
    Where they talk about roasting their mom in hell? Where they brag about being friends of a guy who murdered police officers? Not believing that but ok

Censored by "them"

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I said there is a lot of drama.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I said there is a lot of drama.
    No disagreement there, There is always drama, that doesnít bother me or surprise me. The details of this guy is on another level.

Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    No disagreement there, There is always drama, that doesn’t bother me or surprise me. The details of this guy is on another level.

if i had to guess he was under the influance of some bad drugs.. lol... I really hate to say this but i agree with dave_m i know right lol... But every major and minor 2A company has done some crappy stuff.. Look at daniel defense, colt, remington, heck even dicks, walmart, target ect.. and we still use the products ect. Guess what im saying is you make up your mind on where the line in the sand is... what matters alot to some people, matters not to others...I know the old song you gotta stand for somthing or your fall for anything...

but then again i have also said some pretty crude stuff to people i love or close to me in my younger days, just glad i didnt say it public and have to do a public appoligy lol
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; January 3rd, 2021 at 06:59 AM.