Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Feel for the owners of the other 65% of the business.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Gosh dang. That dude is mental huh?
    Sons of Liberty
    Sons of Guns.... not really a parallel but first thing I thought of was old Will when I read the article. Yeah, completely different set of circumstances, I know.
    Thanks for the post Motor.

Tell you guys whoís low drama and great builders is Bad Rock. Not AR based rifles but Iíve bought 2 of their rifles and handled both transactions over the phone with some of the nicest people Iíve ever spoken with. I sure hope I donít find out later that anyone involved behaves like the loser in question. It would definitely taint my future business dealings with them.
    Last edited by Magdump; January 3rd, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I hear he hates kids, dogs, and old people too.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by icetraxx View Post
    Feel for the owners of the other 65% of the business.
    They seem to be doing fine.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    if i had to guess he was under the influance of some bad drugs.. lol... I really hate to say this but i agree with dave_m i know right lol... But every major and minor 2A company has done some crappy stuff.. Look at daniel defense, colt, remington, heck even dicks, walmart, target ect.. and we still use the products ect. Guess what im saying is you make up your mind on where the line in the sand is... what matters alot to some people, matters not to others...I know the old song you gotta stand for somthing or your fall for anything...

but then again i have also said some pretty crude stuff to people i love or close to me in my younger days, just glad i didnt say it public and have to do a public appoligy lol
    Once again, Iím not shocked/disgusted at the ďcontroversyĒ, itís the details. I think the majority of companies you listed made horrible business decisions as a company, Iím talking about one individual and his personal decisions. If you believe he has changed and want to support his company then thatís your right, Iíll spend money elsewhere. I was just curious if others had seen the stuff he had said and done because I have seen their rifles recommended on here before. We have all made mistakes and talked back to parents etc, the details of his statements as an adult on his 20ís is far more than juvenile outburst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"