Welsh Louisiana T&D's Bar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Look's like a showdown about to take place in Welch La.

T&D’s Bar Welsh Louisiana-610 West Russell
    Last night at around 9:00pm the ATC and local law enforcement showed up at our (BAR) to tell me that, my permit to operate is being suspended by (YOUR) tyrannical Governor John Bel Edwards and Commissioner Ernest P. Legier for violations of a (MAN)date issued by a little man that sits high on the throne that WE the PEOPLE provide for him!!! The agents/pirates that were doing their job for (ATC) informed me that WE canNOT sell alcohol until farther notice and to stop operations!!! Well, WE THE PEOPLE rang in the New Year together in (OUR) bar and I kissed my BEAUTIFUL wife at midnight on (OUR) dance floor and WE THE PEOPLE stayed to have drinks and celebrate (OUR) FREEDOM until (WE) choose or decided we had enough (FREEDOM) for the night!!!...# about 4:00am!! The TYRANT’s issued me a court date for January 12th at 10:30 am...wait, it is not a COURT date it is, a ZOOM hearing due to COVID restrictions. Well (I) would like to publicly announce that (I) will not be attending a ZOOM hearing on the 12th of January but instead (I) am DEMANDING to PERSONALLY face MY ACCUSER’s on a later DATE, no earlier than the 21st of January 2021–the day AFTER (OUR) Great PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP is inaugurated for his 2nd term!!! So until then it WILL be business as usual and (I) will not be closing my doors to a little MAN with (MAN)date that will NOT and does NOT (TRUMP) my constitutional and GOD given rights to live as a FREE MAN and govern myself!!! WE the PEOPLE, of the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE say so!!! JBE works for US, NOT the other way around!!!
    Bar opens at 5:00pm and all PATRIOT’S are welcome to come and enjoy their FREEDOM with us. JBE, you are NOT a patriot so you are NOT welcome inside but if you want to stop by to get a drink, we will sell you one for the same amount you sold OUR state for and same amount you are TRYING to sell OUR FREEDOMS for but you will also have to drink it outside/by the curb YOU TREASONOUS TYRANT!!!! FREE MEN kneel for GOD AND GOD alone!!!
    PS, our local law enforcement was only there at the request of ATC and they did NOT intervene. They upheld their OATH!!!

Attachments

• td bar.jpg
      td bar.jpg
      93.2 KB · Views: 182
    • td2.jpg
      td2.jpg
      65.5 KB · Views: 164

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Raided again....

T&D’s Bar - Welsh Louisianna, 610 West Russell
    Well, THEY ( ATC) came back again last night. Only this time THEY showed up with JDPSO. Unfortunately I was not there at the time because I was home with 2 of my sons and a grandson watching some movie for the 100th time called Fire Twister!! Sorry, but my grandson is like me when it comes to a movie. Have any of y’all seen TombStone? I haven’t [​IMG]but I would love too!! Anyways, those piece of cow dung (ATC) not JDPSO, came in and told my BEAUTIFUL wife that, we were operating (illegally) with a suspended license and now it was being REVOKED!! She called me to get my ass there as fast as possible. It took me 1 minute in (MANS) time but maybe 10 in angry wife time! While I was driving down the street, I could see all the (PRETTY) lights and when I pulled up, they were leaving and my heart sank because, my mind thought my BEAUTIFUL wife was in, one of those units!!! UNFORTUNATELY——she wasn’t.......I mean FORTUNATELY she wasn’t!! She then proceeded to tell me what they said, as I expressed above!! Operating with a suspended license and it was being revoked. Then they told her that she needed to close the doors and they would be back tomorrow, to serve us the paperwork!!! She asked me what do you want to do about it!! I REPLIED....BUSINESS as USUAL....but they REVOKED our license she said!!! LAST time I checked, WE are STILL AMERICANS living in a FREE-STATE and WE are INNOCENT until proven otherwise!! Therefore, they have no LEGAL STANDING to revoke something WE paid for!! This was around 7:45pm and we closed OUR BUSINESS around 4:00am!! I know they will be back today with * THEIR * paperwork and I am curious who they will contact to accompany them!!! WE WILL NOT BE CLOSING OUR DOORS to an edict or (MAN)date passed down to pirates that want to STEAL from us by circumventing the CONSTITUTION and imposing fines, threats and NOT upholding their OATH!!! We will be open again today at 5:00pm and I believe my WIFE wants to play washers at 7:00pm. # Shealwayswantstoplaywashers#
    We Would Love for all Patriotic People to come in and have a drink with us!! We will even buy you a round or two! Please, understand it is not about making money or who has the bigger [​IMG], it is 1000% about NOT KNEELING to a TREASONOUS TYRANT!!!

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Gator,
    Sure wish I wasn't working in the Gulf right now. I'd go over and support you and your business. I'm north of Jennings a bit, and would gladly make the short drive to support y'all! I do hope that A**hat of a so called governor gets off of his high horse soon. Enough of this crap, let people enjoy their liberties! This crap is no longer about health or any other drivel politicians espouse, it's now become about control and modifying behaviors. I'm too much of a libertarian to even care what people like J.B.E. or even a large slice of the populace thinks anymore.
    B.S.G.A.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Gator,
    Sure wish I wasn't working in the Gulf right now. I'd go over and support you and your business. I'm north of Jennings a bit, and would gladly make the short drive to support y'all! I do hope that A**hat of a so called governor gets off of his high horse soon. Enough of this crap, let people enjoy their liberties! This crap is no longer about health or any other drivel politicians espouse, it's now become about control and modifying behaviors. I'm too much of a libertarian to even care what people like J.B.E. or even a large slice of the populace thinks anymore.
    B.S.G.A.

Oh no man,Not my business,Never been there...BUT this is not in the news and probably won't be unless shooting starts?

Just a patriot standing up for his right to run a business,I wonder if any local members are near this place and could give an update?

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Well, I read wrong. Thanks for the clarification. Still, if I was home I'd go and support the place! Good to see someone standing up for their liberties instead of being a sheeple!!!!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You Know, He's another one! Back than, before, during, and after the election, everyone that we spoken to, no one has voted for him. Yet Edwards won hands down. !!!!!

How many democrats did you ask in the majority democratic cities of New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Shreveport?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom