Americans Bought More Than 21 Million New Guns in 2020, Up 60% Over 2019

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Part of the gun control measures the dems are pushing is to have all gun owners take a boating safety course.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I know this may be a bit off subject but... a friend of mine in Slidell attempted to order some magpul 20 round .308 mags from Primary Arms yesterday and the red notice kept popping up that they were a restricted item and would not allow him to order. Any idea what’s going on there?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Part of the gun control measures the dems are pushing is to have all gun owners take a boating safety course.

I took the Boat Safety Course with the US Coast Guard in New York City in 1963 so my .22 rifle and .22 pistol should be safe.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I know this may be a bit off subject but... a friend of mine in Slidell attempted to order some magpul 20 round .308 mags from Primary Arms yesterday and the red notice kept popping up that they were a restricted item and would not allow him to order. Any idea what’s going on there?

Could be a red flag or restricted state?
    No high cap mags allowed?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Could be a red flag or restricted state?
    No high cap mags allowed?

He is in Slidell, La. he gave me an update. He tried to order three different times and each time when he got to the place order prompt a warning about the restricted item piped up and his phone would lock up. Well when he checked his credit card all the sales went through but without a email confirmation from primary. He has contacted them about it but there is a 4 day backlog on returning calls and emails. So... I think there was a glitch or he could have possibly made a mistake but three times?..

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    He is in Slidell, La. he gave me an update. He tried to order three different times and each time when he got to the place order prompt a warning about the restricted item piped up and his phone would lock up. Well when he checked his credit card all the sales went through but without a email confirmation from primary. He has contacted them about it but there is a 4 day backlog on returning calls and emails. So... I think there was a glitch or he could have possibly made a mistake but three times?..

Oh I'm sorry, I was watching Bridget the Midget reruns
    Slidell, Isnt that in a Florida parish?

I may add we 2nd amendment people are being attacked every which way from Sunday.

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If they actually ship he plans on keeping them for sure but he will try to get them to not charge three separate shipping charges. His main concern is they hit his card so he wants to be sure they will ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom