Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Americans Bought More Than 21 Million New Guns in 2020, Up 60% Over 2019

Little more than 7 million being reported

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/am...wKFbc843x3JjXY
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I helped.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I did my part
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    I helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I did my part
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Part of the gun control measures the dems are pushing is to have all gun owners take a boating safety course.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Part of the gun control measures the dems are pushing is to have all gun owners take a boating safety course.
    Lol, I see what you did there.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

part of the gun control measures the dems are pushing is to have all gun owners take a boating safety course.
    bwahahahaha!!!
    "Be water, my friend..."

Marksman

User Info Menu

I know this may be a bit off subject but... a friend of mine in Slidell attempted to order some magpul 20 round .308 mags from Primary Arms yesterday and the red notice kept popping up that they were a restricted item and would not allow him to order. Any idea what’s going on there?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I took the Boat Safety Course with the US Coast Guard in New York City in 1963 so my .22 rifle and .22 pistol should be safe.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I know this may be a bit off subject but... a friend of mine in Slidell attempted to order some magpul 20 round .308 mags from Primary Arms yesterday and the red notice kept popping up that they were a restricted item and would not allow him to order. Any idea what’s going on there?
    Could be a red flag or restricted state?
    No high cap mags allowed?