Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Could be a red flag or restricted state?
    No high cap mags allowed?
    He is in Slidell, La. he gave me an update. He tried to order three different times and each time when he got to the place order prompt a warning about the restricted item piped up and his phone would lock up. Well when he checked his credit card all the sales went through but without a email confirmation from primary. He has contacted them about it but there is a 4 day backlog on returning calls and emails. So... I think there was a glitch or he could have possibly made a mistake but three times?..
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    He is in Slidell, La. he gave me an update. He tried to order three different times and each time when he got to the place order prompt a warning about the restricted item piped up and his phone would lock up. Well when he checked his credit card all the sales went through but without a email confirmation from primary. He has contacted them about it but there is a 4 day backlog on returning calls and emails. So... I think there was a glitch or he could have possibly made a mistake but three times?..
    Oh I'm sorry, I was watching Bridget the Midget reruns
    Slidell, Isnt that in a Florida parish?

I may add we 2nd amendment people are being attacked every which way from Sunday.
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; January 14th, 2021 at 09:19 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Saint Tammany Parish

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Saint Tammany Parish
    Well regardless of the glitch,Normally it's on the vendor's end.
    If the vendor wont cancel the triple order then you're friend can always flip the mags and quite possibly make a few bucks since it appears any mag with a capacity of 20 rds or better will become golden.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If they actually ship he plans on keeping them for sure but he will try to get them to not charge three separate shipping charges. His main concern is they hit his card so he wants to be sure they will ship.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

If they actually ship he plans on keeping them for sure but he will try to get them to not charge three separate shipping charges. His main concern is they hit his card so he wants to be sure they will ship.
    Well that's a good plan,Shipping is high as all get out from some vendors, Good Luck

master plinker

User Info Menu

transferables from 2019 cleared in 2020. I think I am doing my part.