Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Lafayette Shooting Range

We have live targets here,Much more of a challenge than paper and plates....

https://1079ishot.com/new-lafayette-...hooting-range/

+ they taste better !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm guessing it was also properly tagged and reported?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Redd508 View Post
    I'm guessing it was also properly tagged and reported?
    Maybe? Sounds like it was properly cut up and eaten?

One thing they can tell the Chief,Nothing you can do about it cause we ate all the evidence...
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Almost as bad as someone spotlighting rabbits on elementary school property at night with a pellet rifle. Some citizen called the state game warden who arrived to catch the offender in the act with several rabbits in the trunk of a marked city police vehicle and the offender was wearing his complete duty uniform. Spotlight was the mounted joy stick controlled moveable . Game warden did his duty and did not play favorites. This actually happened many years ago. ......................................... drill sgt.