Chaos in Washington D.C.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So, I get to shoot someone if the jump my fence?

Might have a case if your small child was on the other side of that fence, and the guy jumping it had been smashing windows at your neighbors house,while screaming “where are the children at “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's a long watch, but Scott Adams has a very interesting take on recent events. In short, someone needed to "tap on the shoulder of the government" and say "hey, this isn't right."

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1347196380700282880

I'd like to hear comments on his take, but please, watch this (or at least the part about the capital incident) before replying. This has nothing to do with inciting violence and everything to do with the government being responsive to the governed.

Skip to around 31:50 for commentary on the election.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Thursday introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Might have a case if your small child was on the other side of that fence, and the guy jumping it had been smashing windows at your neighbors house,while screaming *where are the children at *

Pretty sure it wouldn’t be lawful. But these days what does the law mean anyway? There is a two-tiered justice system. Our country will not last much longer under such conditions

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Now is probably the best chance they’ve ever had at impeachment.

Less than two weeks before he is out? This tells me that they fear him running again in 2024 and they are merely looking to embarrass him. Scumbags

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Then prepare to be shot and plan accordingly.
    Unless your a BLM protester and burn a courthouse to the ground, or course

Maybe if she simply set the capital on fire she would be alive today?

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Unless your a BLM protester and burn a courthouse to the ground, or course

Maybe if she simply set the capital on fire she would be alive today?

Were Capitol Police at the courthouse defending a location? I don’t seem to recall that being the case.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Were Capitol Police at the courthouse defending a location? I don’t seem to recall that being the case.
    Capital police typically don’t patrol the streets of Oakland or Portland, but if they did, they might be getting pelted with rocks and bottles of frozen water bottles.

maybe the woman that was shot at the capital should have tossed rocks at the cops? Seemed to work out for BLM/AntiFa in these other cities

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Capital police typically don’t patrol the streets of Oakland or Portland, but if they did, they might be getting pelted with rocks and bottles of frozen water bottles.

maybe the woman that was shot at the capital should have tossed rocks at the cops? Seemed to work out for BLM/AntiFa in these other cities

What is your point?

Do you condone the actions at the Capitol?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Or maybe she should have stayed in the area where everyone else was busy not getting shot. Or maybe she should have paid attention to the international "stop moving forward" sign, a gun pointed at her.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Or maybe she should have stayed in the area where everyone else was busy not getting shot. Or maybe she should have paid attention to the international "stop moving forward" sign, a gun pointed at her.

When you advance on the dude with the gun and get shot.

65986142.jpg

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Fair enough. Only questioning why guns were being pointed at these protesters and not the ones actively burning cities down and throwing hard things at Cops. Or maybe we already know?

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    What is your point?

There is no point. Just like the idiots who stormed the capital got in there then didn't know what to do once they got there, we're 120 posts deep on this thread and nobody's said anything of substance on the issue. It's bluster.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    To be fair, BLM protestors were not breaching barricaded areas of the Capitol Building either.
    The police guarding the fed court house lives matter as much as the ones guarding the capital , the police protecting the citizens lives matter as much as the ones guarding the Politicians , maybe more because we can always buy another Politician . Federal court house and capital buildings ceased to belong to the American people when free and honest elections went out the window .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom