Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5141516 ... LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    Have Kamala Harris and the Biden staffers bailed out the arrested DC protesters yet?

https://alphanewsmn.com/kamala-harris-fund/
    Why would they? You question should be has Trump bailed out the people who supported him.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    Why would they? ....

https://alphanewsmn.com/kamala-harris-fund/
    "Incrementalism" is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is a negotiation term that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S. Thompson

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    I read it. Left leaning group had dems giving them money and bailing people out.. No care about their past. Trump and any Republican can do the same.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Because Harris supports having people protesting in the streets as long as they are mostly peaceful and, evidently, aren't Conservatives, and don't support Trump based on her comments about the DC protestors.

*Nothing that we have achieved that has been about progress, in particular around civil rights, has come without a fight, and so I always am going to interpret these protests as an essential component of evolution in our country — as an essential component or mark of a real democracy,* the California senator said during an interview held as part of the NAACP’s national convention Friday, which was held virtually because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Protests were *necessary,* the Democratic candidate for Vice President said, as *the people’s voices must be heard, and it is often the people who must speak to get their government to do what it is supposed to do, but may not do naturally unless the people speak loudly — and obviously peacefully.*
    Last edited by Trailboss; January 9th, 2021 at 10:37 AM.
    "Incrementalism" is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is a negotiation term that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

User Info Menu

So, a lot of good discussion and varying opinions on this.

I just saw this video, so thought that I would post it as I hadn't seen this particular video yet. Apologies if this has already been posted

Video shows moments leading up to fatal Capitol shooting on Jan. 6 (washingtonpost.com)

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post

I just saw this video, so thought that I would post it as I hadn't seen this particular video yet. Apologies if this has already been posted

Video shows moments leading up to fatal Capitol shooting on Jan. 6 (washingtonpost.com)

Given the violent nature of this mob, the officers behind the door had a reasonable fear of grievous bodily harm for themselves and the officials they were protecting. It was also better to fire upon the first one to enter instead of waiting for the rest to enter. After ignoring all warnings not to enter, the mob complied only after a shot was fired.
    Ironically, the shooting of one of the mob saved the rest of them from themselves.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post

This is the first video I saw that had the police blocking the door. All of the other videos started after the police had left this side of the doorway. It looks like not everyone had been ushered through the secret tunnels to the flower shop when the mob attempted to enter the barricaded area. I didn't hear anything to indicate why the police on this side of the doorway left.

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    This is the first video I saw that had the police blocking the door. All of the other videos started after the police had left this side of the doorway. It looks like not everyone had been ushered through the secret tunnels to the flower shop when the mob attempted to enter the barricaded area. I didn't hear anything to indicate why the police on this side of the doorway left.
    Seems as if the mob literally just talked them into stepping aside.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    Seems as if the mob literally just talked them into stepping aside.
    There is one video of a single LEO opening the barricade outside and waving people in. The other video I saw were protestors/rioters basically threatening to harm LE so they backed off and the gate was moved.

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    There is one video of a single LEO opening the barricade outside and waving people in. The other video I saw were protestors/rioters basically threatening to harm LE so they backed off and the gate was moved.
    I saw it. I think he’s going to be unemployed soon.