Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7161718 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Boy I’m glad we can all stand together United on a subject this important... oh wait...
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yeah,Just plain old .Gov sponsored murder.
    Protect us from the peasants or you'll loose you're job...
    Someone is going to have to pay for that glass?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Why are the Feds raiding the homes of people invited into the People's house, and confiscating their firearms?

Even if they climbed through a window, instead of being invited in by a Capitol Police officer, they are guilty of nothing more than simple trespassing.

How can the determine who was invited in, and who broke in?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

A lot of money being spent to go cross country to charge these people with misdemeanor, last I looked it up the majority were charged with being in a public building without permission and forcefully being in a building both misdemeanors, and with so much proof and pics of cops moving barricades and taking pics with them ect good lawyers prob get it thrown out lol .. ... wonder what they charged all the people for burning down police cars, buildings and statues and forcefully occupying a whole city block and park for them weeks ..

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Why are the Feds raiding the homes of people invited into the People's house, and confiscating their firearms?

Even if they climbed through a window, instead of being invited in by a Capitol Police officer, they are guilty of nothing more than simple trespassing.

Last edited by Bigchillin83; January 14th, 2021 at 09:07 AM.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    A lot of money being spent to go cross country to charge these people with misdemeanor, last I looked it up the majority were charged with being in a public building without permission and forcefully being in a building both misdemeanors, and with so much proof and pics of cops moving barricades and taking pics with them ect good lawyers prob get it thrown out lol .. ... wonder what they charged all the people for burning down police cars, buildings and statues and forcefully occupying a whole city block and park for them weeks ..
    Yes, but they are raiding their homes, searching for and confiscating firearms for misdemeanor charges.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    You do realize they arenít all based in Washington right? They have field offices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Really... I had no idea... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    You do realize they aren’t all based in Washington right? They have field offices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marksman

User Info Menu

I was just saying I know you got to do something about it but that’s a lot of money being spent to charge people with misdemeanors... and which are probably going to get off of anyway... our tax dollars hard at work

Unless it’s been updated Out of all of the people only 3 are charged with felony’s... the ones who took Pelosi’s stuff

And by the time a good lawyer shows footage of capitol police opening the gates and walking in with them and taking selfies wearing maga hats, cheering along with them it’s prob gonna get thrown out... then all the people wrongfully terminated from there employer for non work related off the clock activities will be sued let along the wrongful search and confiscation of guns for misdemeanor charges
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; January 14th, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

So the big worry is the same people who organized the peaceful protest at the Capitol are going to organize a similar peaceful protest on inauguration day. Hence them trying to shut down all of the ways they organized to begin with to restrict their ability to communicate. I imagine they're making examples where they can to show they have a zero policy tolerance on domestic terrorism. I mean a lot of these people said on camera that they were preparing for civil war and were armed and ready. Would you rather they do nothing about what happened and just say "well these things happen"? How much shit do you think they'd be in if they did nothing and armed people showed up in D.C. and got into a fire fight with the national guard?

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post

Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so and violating a Federal law barring violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.