Chaos in Washington D.C.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What?
    You really believe that it has come to that?
    Do I order up 50 cases of Vienna Sasage to go with my 35,000 rounds of pew pew 22?
    Do you think a reaction can simply be people running out to panic buy and make a run on the stores?
    But yeah, If you see some ammo prolly better buy it cuz it ain’t about to get better no time soon

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Trump locked out of his social media accounts. Just going to add fuel to the fire IMO.

Someone gathered up all the video clips and saved them here if anyone wanted to look at them - https://mega.nz/folder/30MlkQib#RDOaGzmtFEHkxSYBaJSzVA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/06/trump-tweet-violence/

Twitter locked President Trump out of his account for the first time late Wednesday, the most punitive step the social media giant has taken so far against the president on a day of social unrest and violence in Washington.

The lockout, which will last for 12 hours, also included the removal of three tweets and a warning that Trump could be subject to a permanent suspension if he continues tweeting baseless conspiracy theories about the election and inciting violence.

Facebook followed, blocking the president’s account for the first time for 24 hours for what it said was two policy violations, although it didn’t threaten permanent suspension. It also said it was blocking his Facebook-owned Instagram account.

The social media giants’ actions were the strongest volleys after a year of heightened tension between Silicon Valley and Trump, after months of struggling to combat baseless allegations of a stolen election long stoked by Trump and his allies.

Trump belatedly called for calm on Twitter as the riot at the Capitol earlier Wednesday halted a process to certify Joe Biden as the next president of the United States. But his plea came in a now-removed video that was itself laced with disinformation, and he shared the message only after most of the mob had been pushed outside the building — leaving a trail of online and offline discord in his wake.

So I’m hearing Pence folded and we are eating a big ding dong right now.
    Throwing in the latest conspiracy theory as I receive it:

That guy's tattoo is from a video game. It's not a hammer and sickle. Your viking looking homeboy goes by Q Shaman and he plays a big part in the Q Anon movement. You can read more about it in this article - https://www.inspiredtraveler.ca/no-...ot-anti-trump-in-disguise-u-s-elections-2020/

I love a good conspiracy theory but in this case I call BS

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fox News just said the lady has died that was shot.

Yeah, a graphic video of the actual shooting- from very close proximity- is out there. I won't speculate on whether or not the shooter was justified in what took place- I wasn't there.

But the responding officers did what they could trying to save her from what turned out to be a fatal wound. The looks on their faces tell a sad story. They didn't want this. :(

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Saw the video this morning....I wasn’t there either but looked like she was shot through the door in the chest and fell back , with in 1/2 sec. police were comming in from behind her in the crowd with ar’s yelling at them through the door to not shoot anymore..would imagine they were amongst them, saw a lot of other videos with police calmly talking to them inside the building and side by side discussing them to leave ect. I could only imagine, then instantly 3-4 LE with suppressed ar’s stopped everything and started rendering aid and trying to carry her out...sad situation for sure... like you said you could see on her face and there face... they all knew how bad the situation was instantly

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Trump locked out of his social media accounts.

That guy's tattoo is from a video game. It's not a hammer and sickle. Your viking looking homeboy goes by Q Shaman and he plays a big part in the Q Anon movement. You can read more about it in this article - https://www.inspiredtraveler.ca/no-...ot-anti-trump-in-disguise-u-s-elections-2020/

I love a good conspiracy theory but in this case I call BS
    Cool, as long as you’re not calling it here. I made it pretty clear that I was throwing what I saw out there. Pretty sure my description shows I didn’t take stock in it. Not my boy, but I think you knew that.

What we are seeing with Facebook and Twitter is them flexing their muscles and showing everyone that they do indeed have control and influence beyond what should be allowed for who they are. Of course they can influence an election. I imagine they wanted to shut down Trump’s account for the past 4 years but he was the president and that’s the only reason they didn’t. Now they’re showing that they can do whatever they want to whomever they want. It will all be done in the name of squelching dissent and saving our country from itself. Saving us from a civil war. Saving us from revolt, from revolution. If any establishment can or has put into office the person they wanted, regardless of the will of the American majority they have already won. If they are able to contain any opposition at the start then there will likely be none in the future. Perhaps one day all will be revealed and we will all know the truth of this election, unless we wind up like communist China and get shot for talking about such things.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    As far as the female getting shot. Nobody knows who or what was on the other side of that door she was trying to climb through. If the VP or other members were in there or that area was part of their escape plan, then she probably picked the wrong door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Here’s some more random tidbits. Not sure how much BS you’ll have to sift through but they’re saying the woman killed yesterday was a vet with 14yrs of service. Again, research on your own, I’m just throwing this out there.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9Z6sa_1609981866

Attachments

• 9D41C99C-C76A-45FE-A53B-621BE25A5BD4.png
      9D41C99C-C76A-45FE-A53B-621BE25A5BD4.png
      238.4 KB · Views: 61

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Saw the video this morning....I wasn’t there either but looked like she was shot through the door in the chest and fell back , with in 1/2 sec. police were comming in from behind her in the crowd with ar’s yelling at them through the door to not shoot anymore..would imagine they were amongst them, saw a lot of other videos with police calmly talking to them inside the building and side by side discussing them to leave ect. I could only imagine, then instantly 3-4 LE with suppressed ar’s stopped everything and started rendering aid and trying to carry her out...sad situation for sure... like you said you could see on her face and there face... they all knew how bad the situation was instantly

Id put money on the individual inside the chambers, saw the rifle of the approaching LEO and shot. I have mixed feelings towards how they handled the barricading of the door to the chambers and had weapons drawn through the door windows. Understand, I wasnt there either. But there were several live streams that were near or in this part of the building leading to or right after the shooting took place. There was no overly violent actions that I could see, nor were there any weapons (firearms) obviously the flag pole could be a weapon. I also note, from what I can tell, the window to the door was already busted, outward. toward the crowd. Just a detail I found interesting and worth noting.

Either way, staged or not. Encouraged by paid actors or spontaneous. This gave the left what they wanted. It WAS NEVER going to be the expected "V for Vendetta" march. That wouldn't be allowed. The people marching on and occupying landmarks of authority is, imho, an important action that has taken place numerous times throughout our history. Just recently, we saw a near identical march in Virginia. Chants and standing in place, peacefully worked in some extent there. I dont see the lack of preplanning or deployment of troops as an obvious sign of willful neglect or orchestrated outcome. A 'right wing' protest doesn't react in a violent manner. Its not a typical outcome. Those reading this may scream at that comment as politics, but there are realities that me must finally start to understand.
    The reality is, one side has been in a state of war for years. It is hard to fathom there would be peace when the opposition decides to finally stand up. They made more "riot" related arrest and deaths in the last 24hrs in DC than they had in weeks of nighty riots when the flips side did it.
    The left is clearly winning. Even if you are one of the millions who feel there were some shenanigans in the election, if the left wouldn't be winning in such a way on a societal and narrative level, this would never have played out as it did. They can control the way tech manipulates, the media reports, and the schools teach. Simply, the Capitol doesn't matter. The system is inside everything. All the way down to how your local Parish utilities get funded! This is a good thing or a bad thing depending on your political affiliations.
    This system was never designed for such a centralized body to have such control over such a vast area or land with so many varying view points, needs, and ideals. When used as a BIG PICTURE, it can unite us. But both sides have stuffed so many small things into the big picture, people are forced to be pitted against each other and representation takes place with extreme swings in ideology instead of minor national goals of a united people.
    There is no one on the horizon who will unite us on a national level. The only realistic end game is a decentralization of power.
    Take the land mass of the US, and place it over any other in the world. There is no other such area of mass (populated) where the governing body isn't or wasn't authoritarian to successfully govern. All other areas of equal mass are divided into multiple nations or separated by equally large areas of vastly unpopulated expanses.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    I captured these pictures from my TV during Laura Ingram's show when she was discussing the woman killed in the Capital.
    Two plain clothes officers pointing what appears to be Glock 17 or 19 at a window or door. Reports was she was shot through a window. Their fingers appear to be on the trigger which to me is breaking finger discipline in that situation. The pic are a little blurry but I carry a Glock and my finger touches the front of the trigger guard when straight and I don't have exceptionally large hands. This may have lead to an inadvertent discharge that killed the woman.

Attachments

• captial shooting (2).jpg
      captial shooting (2).jpg
      225.8 KB · Views: 23
    • captial shooting (3).jpg
      captial shooting (3).jpg
      226.5 KB · Views: 21
    • captial shooting (1).jpg
      captial shooting (1).jpg
      214.7 KB · Views: 22

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    As far as the female getting shot. Nobody knows who or what was on the other side of that door she was trying to climb through. If the VP or other members were in there or that area was part of their escape plan, then she probably picked the wrong door.

i agree with that but on another hand they vp and everybody else was gone for 15 mins or so before this happened... they prob saw the police through the window with guns and figured it was them...

but again play stupid games win stupid Trophies

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The barricaded doors and window she was climbing through went into the hallway of the Speaker’s Lobby, not into the House Chamber where you see the four Capitol Police with guns drawn. There is a clearer video out there that shows multiple LEO in full kit mixed in with the crowd near the doors. She tried climbing in through the window and was shot. She immediately falls back and LEO begin to push back the crowd and attempt to render aid.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    you think there will be a statue of Ashli Babbitt going up anytime soon? Bottom line is that I think it was a bad shot by LEO.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Gun was pointed at the door..wtf did she think was going to happen? If they let her jump in and did nothing..then the rest would follow. A shot was not taken till she jumped through and she got put back real quick. No one else went it after that, at least the video doesn't show that.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    i agree with that but on another hand they vp and everybody else was gone for 15 mins or so before this happened... they prob saw the police through the window with guns and figured it was them...

but again play stupid games win stupid Trophies

That’s what you were told. We will never know exactly where and when the important people were moved.

Top Bottom