Chaos in Washington D.C.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That is crazy cause I watched the live feed... pence was rushed out 15 min before the shots fired call was made... Pence was popping up out of a flower shot 3 miles away by then... idk what his detail were still doing there

The twitter journalist stated "It seems Ashli Babbitt was shot by Pence's security detail." We do not know if it was a member of his detail and she provided nothing I could see to back up her statement. It may have been one of his security detail or it may not have. We should not assume it was based on the twitter posts alone.

In addition, it seems that the only people shot were those that attempted to go past the closed and barricaded doors. I don't know the rules of engagement for officers on federal property protecting federal employees. From what I could tell, the guy with the gun was not hidden. He was very close to the door with his gun pointed at the doorway. He moves out a bit then moves out again and fires. I would find it difficult to believe someone climbing through the window would not have had the opportunity to see the guy with the gun pointed at them or in their general direction. It would not be a leap to conclude the guy's intention was to keep people from crossing through the barricade. I believe, given what I've seen so far, I would be quite hesitant to be the first person to attempt to breach the barricaded area for the above reasons.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The twitter journalist stated "It seems Ashli Babbitt was shot by Pence's security detail." We do not know if it was a member of his detail and she provided nothing I could see to back up her statement. It may have been one of his security detail or it may not have. We should not assume it was based on the twitter posts alone.

In addition, it seems that the only people shot were those that attempted to go past the closed and barricaded doors. I don't know the rules of engagement for officers on federal property protecting federal employees. From what I could tell, the guy with the gun was not hidden. He was very close to the door with his gun pointed at the doorway. He moves out a bit then moves out again and fires. I would find it difficult to believe someone climbing through the window would not have had the opportunity to see the guy with the gun pointed at them or in their general direction. It would not be a leap to conclude the guy's intention was to keep people from crossing through the barricade. I believe, given what I've seen so far, I would be quite hesitant to be the first person to attempt to breach the barricaded area for the above reasons.

Bingo! They apparently drew a line at that door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I can say this... if 100,000+ people broke into the capital and our VP was still in there needing to be protected by the secrete service and not comming out of a tunnel 4 miles away in a flower shop, we suck a lot more than I thought we did... but we still don’t know who the shooter actually was... a lot of unknowns...

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I would find it difficult to believe someone climbing through the window would not have had the opportunity to see the guy with the gun pointed at them or in their general direction.

I hear what you're saying, but they were long past the point of wondering whether they were doing right or wrong. It's no defense to their actions to say, "I didn't see the police officer pointing the gun at the window I was trying to climb through!"

They were in one of the most heavily secured buildings in America, where some of our most heavily guarded politicians do their work. What nitwit couldn't foresee this happening?

It's worth noting that engaging in the act of breaking into my home would justify a use-of-force response. I don't need to wait for someone to breech the threshold of my door; the mere fact that they're in the act of trying to forceable enter my home would justify my use of force. So it goes in my house, and so it goes in the Capitol.

Mike

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    hmmm

Attachments

• BE6E2E0F-A5A4-4142-8FD6-346A53B75C9E.jpeg
      BE6E2E0F-A5A4-4142-8FD6-346A53B75C9E.jpeg
      12.1 KB · Views: 13
    • 678865D1-0CEE-4435-9AC7-3D41A10B0464.jpeg
      678865D1-0CEE-4435-9AC7-3D41A10B0464.jpeg
      10.8 KB · Views: 13
    • 96B9F48D-471C-4DAA-A1D5-45CE403BB97D.jpeg
      96B9F48D-471C-4DAA-A1D5-45CE403BB97D.jpeg
      11.4 KB · Views: 12
    Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Still an execution of an unarmed woman,Its been done plenty of times in history,Normally Govt.goons go for head shots...

He needs more practice.

Pick one,Not all .Govt massacres are the same since there are many forms of executions,I believe China charges the family for the bullet used,Something like a dollar,

Many in Africa as well

Warning Graphic images

https://www.zinnedproject.org/collection/massacres-us/

You linked to a page that mentions 46 incidents spanning 384 years. As best I can tell, approximately 16 of the incident were perpetrated by someone affiliated with the government. And none of the accounts mention anything about head shots. But assuming they all involved head shots, your link indicates gov't "goons" used head shots to execute people in 16 incidents spread over 384 years. Do you feel this backs up your claim that govt "goons" normally go for head shots? Or would you like to stipulate that your original statement was a bit of exaggeration?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    You linked to a page that mentions 46 incidents spanning 384 years. As best I can tell, approximately 16 of the incident were perpetrated by someone affiliated with the government. And none of the accounts mention anything about head shots. But assuming they all involved head shots, your link indicates gov't "goons" used head shots to execute people in 16 incidents spread over 384 years. Do you feel this backs up your claim that govt "goons" normally go for head shots? Or would you like to stipulate that your original statement was a bit of exaggeration?

Well I reckon,Looks like a neck shot will blow a woman off the wall,Exaggeration and Oilfield people go hand in hand Don't forget to Duck !!!

Top Bottom