Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 22 1211 ... LastLast
    We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Chaos in Washington D.C.

There's a few livestreams going on, this is the one with the most videos at once on the screen but not sure if it's the best one to follow. The guy is a bit annoying.

You can click this link and see all live streams happening with "Washington" in the title - https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...JAAQ%253D%253D

Some news sites with live updates as shit gets real:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...-live-updates/

https://theweek.com/speedreads/secti...ma%20in%20D.C.
    Last edited by Bosco; January 6th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not gonna be good for sure...

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

CNN is spinning it like Trump supporters are holding Congress Hostage in the basement...? Wha?
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    CNN is spinning it like Trump supporters are holding Congress Hostage in the basement...? Wha?
    So they came to visit with Biden?!?! Lol see what I did there

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

"OH MY GOD- THEY'VE BREACHED THE BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP ROOM!!"

I'd bet money there are an ample number of anarchists imbedded amongst the protesters. But I doubt that's a story the media would care to point out....
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Shots fired...

Person shot inside U.S. Capitol as chaos unfolds
    By Peter Hermann, Carol D. Leonnig and Peter Jamison
    A person was shot inside the U.S. Capitol after a mob breached the building, according to two people with knowledge of the incident.

The circumstances were not immediately clear. One of those people said the person shot was receiving emergency care.

Shortly before 3 p.m., an ambulance pulled up to the southeast corner of the Capitol on Independence Avenue. A team of paramedics with a gurney rushed to the south side of the building, where a Capitol Police officer stepped aside to let them pass.

*White female, shot in the shoulder,* the officer said as they hurried past.

Minutes later, they emerged. On the gurney was a woman in jeans, gazing vacantly to one side, her torso and face covered in blood.

As the gurney was loaded into the back of the ambulance, pro-Trump protesters swarmed around it, screaming, *Murderers!* Capitol Police officers with long guns and in riot gear pushed them back, and the ambulance drove off.
    Last edited by Bosco; January 6th, 2021 at 02:51 PM.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Patriots coming out the woodwork like its 1776.

Watch "LIVE: Save America March Part 2 | Freedom Rally | Washington DC | Protest for Freedom | USA |" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/LYzslt4HxT0

Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I was briefly watching at noon-thirty,Thought Lester Hoylt was going to have a heart attack because TRump supporters were forcing their way up the steps....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

They have known this was going to happen for weeks and did not prepare for it.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    I'd bet money there are an ample number of anarchists imbedded amongst the protesters. But I doubt that's a story the media would care to point out....
    So I’m hearing Pence folded and we are eating a big ding dong right now.
    Throwing in the latest conspiracy theory as I receive it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 677A076A-8D62-40A9-B3EB-F9870D828412.jpeg   839A8A8F-B1E3-4F27-9679-32DAC58F35B5.jpeg   1B47FACB-DD0B-48D2-BE62-B2E6F812113A.jpeg  
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...