SPF: Sold pending funds : 2008 Trailblazer - runs but needs work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Greetings all,

Offered for sale or trade is one used 2008 Chevy Trailblazer that needs work.I bought it from a coworker a few years back and it was her mom's car before that. I drove it for a while and it developed some issues. I was keeping it to fix it up, but I ended up with a newer used car and now my father got a newer used truck so this one is looking for a new home. Has the Vortec 4200 6 cylinder and 137,434 miles on it.

Sorry about the pictures. Apparently fototime just closed up shop on me.

The Good: cranks right up and runs (rough), a/c blows cold, body and interior are quite presentable (interior needs a good cleaning), all power windows and locks work.

The Bad: Couple cracks in the windshield, ether from the winter storm or the weedeater slinging rocks or both, the exhaust manifold is cracked, the fuel tank / filler is cracked, there is probably some timing issue because it clatters knocks when cranked and then lopes and is noisy as it idles. I have driven it once a month around the yard to keep everything lubricated and conditioned, but I would not plan on driving it home. buyer should bring a trailer to haul it on. The tires are at best fair, and two of them is downright lousy- probably should plan on at least buying three tires. The two rear wheel bearings may need to be replaced. Does not have a plate nor an inspection sticker. Would not pass inspection last time that I tried. It failed the evaporative system test since the gas tank would not pressure up due to the cracks.

Asking $1800 OBO

Thanks,
    Danny

Last edited:

Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    BUMP! Price reduced to $2000.

Willing to entertain offers on other items. If anybody has a tire / automotive shop, I would also be VERY interested in trading for repairs and new(er) tires for my 2002 C1500.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom