Ammo and Guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Gonna use what I owned before things took a turn. I can only speak for myself. What was the question again? I don’t think I understand the question.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Gonna use what I owned before things took a turn. I can only speak for myself. What was the question again? I don’t think I understand the question.

Will a persons AR Thingies be banned as an example.
    200 dollar tax on a box of bullets
    No one needs 30 rounds law...turn em in or face .Gov assassination squads that will shoot you in the face
    How bad is it going to be?
    You rich guys will be pretty much unaffected,While we poor peasants can only throw rocks...

Last edited by a moderator:

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have several revolvers, a couple of lever actions, a pump, and a double barrel. I'm... prepared?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You can use all the guns and ammo you have been hoarding for the past few decades. Since you're not going to comply, why are you worried about what they are coming to take?

Till Van Halen, Brother.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Really, I had you figured as having satsumas and oranges...with a lemon tree for you're gentleman drinks?

You will have to give me some recipes, because I only know of orange juice with those fruits. You seem like the kinda guy who would be familiar with fruits.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Will a persons AR Thingies be banned as an example.
    200 dollar tax on a box of bullets
    No one needs 30 rounds law...turn em in or face .Gov assassination squads that will shoot you in the face
    How bad is it going to be?
    You rich guys will be pretty much unaffected,While we poor peasants can only throw rocks...

There’s a fly in their ointment though. 2020 generated tens of millions of new gun owners, and a huge number of them were liberals. The 2nd Amendment is starting to cross the aisle, and I think we’ll see a shift from left vs right to us vs the ruling class with gun ownership being the common ground. This gives me some hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    There’s a fly in their ointment though. 2020 generated tens of millions of new gun owners, and a huge number of them were liberals. The 2nd Amendment is starting to cross the aisle, and I think we’ll see a shift from left vs right to us vs the ruling class with gun ownership being the common ground. This gives me some hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The extreme right doesn't want to acknowledge that though.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I think the last thing to be strangled to death will be muzzle loaders. 209 powder and 209 primers for my inline guns .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Top Bottom