Opinion; I would NOT go to Inauguration Either Mr.President

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If the cookie jar of freedom was dusted for prints they would all be guilty of treason. It’s just an illusion of choice between the two parties. The only two parties left is them and us and every day it seems there are fewer of US.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yeah man, I went down to vote in the primary's but was turned away because I'm not a registered ''D'' or ''R''

Lady asked me if I was an Independent ?

I told her no I was a member of the Heathen party,She looked perplexed and said she never heard of that party?

Dude behind me fell out laughing?

I didn't get to vote..........

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    If the cookie jar of freedom was dusted for prints they would all be guilty of treason. It’s just an illusion of choice between the two parties. The only two parties left is them and us and every day it seems there are fewer of US.

Like ole George Carlin said: "It's a big club, and you and I ain't in it!" Both left and right wings are part of the same turkey in the middle.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Like ole George Carlin said: "It's a big club, and you and I ain't in it!" Both left and right wings are part of the same turkey in the middle.
    If the "both left and right wings ...... turkey in the middle" was your idea, you are very clever. If you found it, thanks. Great thought for now.

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    *Two Wings of the same Bird*
    6 People own All Media !!
    There was a Thread posted here on Bayou shooter I believe it was in October 2015 I can’t remember exactly but it showed all the people that were related to the Obama administration and all of them tied to the media ? Or in His Cabinet !
    What a coincidence !
    Today I hear that they released classified documents about the FISA warrants-too little ,too late.

Last edited:

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    I agree Billy, no reason for him to go.

Did y’all notice Jimmy & Roslyn Carter decided to sit this one out too. Also neither of them got the mysterious envelope the Clinton, Biden’s, Obama, Bush’s, & even Pence got at Bush Sr’s funeral.

‘’what was in the envelope, none of them looked happy about it.......

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Its funny Joe needs 2500 troops to ensure he gets in. Sure doesn't feel like a dually elected president just feels a little forced.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Its funny Joe needs 2500 troops to ensure he gets in. Sure doesn't feel like a dually elected president just feels a little forced.

I thought it was more like 20K troops?
    They must be planning some unlawful acts that will get them hung?
    Wonder if the military is going to or will stand down ?

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Heard somewhere a while back that every presidential election the last 30ish years has had a member of one of three families in the final primary running or general as either potus or veep: bush, clinton, and biden families, either immediate or first-order relative (ie aunt, uncle, or cousin). If true, that’s incredibly disturbing. 300+ million citizens and 3 families have legitimately contended to run the circus for 30 years... guess not that far fetched given they only breed amongst themselves. John Kerry’s wife is the daughter of an ambassador, and is the widow of a PA senator. Look how many Kennedy’s have played at the national level for life. All their kids can expect appointments to positions they’re wholly unqualified for (one of Biden’s kids got appointed as ceo of clearchannel communications with zero comms experience or education straight out of the army, another got appointed to the board of several oil companies). Don’t even ask me about how dirty uncle joe screwed one of my troops in 2009. Suffice it to say, that dude can take a long walk off a short pier far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Reading this makes me think of the conspiracy shows that ive heard on coast to coast radio. I thought how crazy those people sounded but now im not so sure. The dems wanted to impeach trump before he ever took office. He clearly isn't part of the bacon wrapped shrimp club.

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    *They wanted to get Trump before During And NOW After.!
    Some classified documents are coming out *Too Little,Too Late!
    FISA Warrant info and how Comey went about presenting IT to DJT.
    It seems like all the media is in tune with the insurrection narrative at this point .

IMO ; To *Them*January 6 was like the movie Mars attacks when the Martians killed Off Congress .
    , When in fact it is also a One-way Street for Them. Their way or Their Way.
    p.s. I like Joe going off a short pier!
    Also like Big Arrest Party-The song-wishing and hoping comes to mind.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I watched about 30 minutes of fake news a couple days ago and all they talked about was how the world was now going to cancel Trump. How they’re going to break him financially, make his businesses worthless. Nobody will endorse him. Nobody to dare speak his name! Lol, they’re ridiculous. It’s all about revenge at this point. That’s how they roll. Even trying to keep him from taking up residence in his Florida resort. They’re attempting to make him toxic, so to speak. That’s the term I heard over and over on the show.
    I’m still holding out for Nancy to have a major stroke, but that old bitch is just too evil to die. What is it with these old ass evil women anyway?! Look at Hillary. She’s been in bad shape for a few years now and still wreaking havoc. And just how old is Feinstein? That bitch must be nearing a hundred by now and still kicking. What are they, witches or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom