Opinion; I would NOT go to Inauguration Either Mr.President

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I watched about 30 minutes of fake news a couple days ago and all they talked about was how the world was now going to cancel Trump. How they’re going to break him financially, make his businesses worthless. Nobody will endorse him. Nobody to dare speak his name! Lol, they’re ridiculous. It’s all about revenge at this point. That’s how they roll. Even trying to keep him from taking up residence in his Florida resort. They’re attempting to make him toxic, so to speak. That’s the term I heard over and over on the show.
    I’m still holding out for Nancy to have a major stroke, but that old bitch is just too evil to die. What is it with these old ass evil women anyway?! Look at Hillary. She’s been in bad shape for a few years now and still wreaking havoc. And just how old is Feinstein? That bitch must be nearing a hundred by now and still kicking. What are they, witches or something?

last time i checked at least 74 million people still like him, and thats with prob zero dead people votes.... just saying

Last edited:

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Originally Posted by Billyreed1 yesterday
    "p.s. I like Joe going off a short pier!"

Yes I would too. But there is a giant "oh no" after that thought. I would agree only if he was holding hands with his VP when he goes off. She frightens me more than sleepy Joe does.

Last edited:

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    One of my thoughts is for Pelosi gets BOTH Press-ELECT-guy and the Jamaican Slaveowner descendant Harras.
    And just by sheer Justice she goes out with them in the attempt. THAT Would be Priceless.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I watched about 30 minutes of fake news a couple days ago and all they talked about was how the world was now going to cancel Trump. How they’re going to break him financially, make his businesses worthless. Nobody will endorse him. Nobody to dare speak his name! Lol, they’re ridiculous. It’s all about revenge at this point. That’s how they roll. Even trying to keep him from taking up residence in his Florida resort. They’re attempting to make him toxic, so to speak. That’s the term I heard over and over on the show.
    I’m still holding out for Nancy to have a major stroke, but that old bitch is just too evil to die. What is it with these old ass evil women anyway?! Look at Hillary. She’s been in bad shape for a few years now and still wreaking havoc. And just how old is Feinstein? That bitch must be nearing a hundred by now and still kicking. What are they, witches or something?

They all drink the blood of newborns to stay alive

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    Hopefully the guilty will be prosecuted.
    Impeachment ? Impeachment? Hey Senators *He’s out of Office* !
    I can only Only Hope And Pray(Cling to My Bible And my Guns !)
    The Man Upstairs keeps tabs on Tyrants and soon wants Payment!

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    The only good thing I see about all this impeachment talk is that it exposes the treasonous and treacherous evil that has been plaguing this country from the shadows all this time. A little sunlight on all of them in the swamp just might be a good thing in the end.

Romney said today it is constitutional and needed. Must be true then right?

https://www.businessinsider.com/mit...itol-insurrection-trial-constitutional-2021-1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    And we See what that brought us.
    Exposure is a GOOD THING .

Patriots Definition of Conspiracy=
    Word invented to dispel ANY Opposition.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    And we See what that brought us.
    Exposure is a GOOD THING .

Patriots Definition of Conspiracy=
    Word invented to dispel ANY Opposition.

The problem is there is too much garbage mashed in with this exposure. Just because you're unhappy with the ending, doesn't make conspiracy a reality.

There are problems with the election like how the media is biased for a candidate..... but all that gets lost in the loony bin of conspiracies of how little old lady poll workers, LEO, State governments, FBI, SCOTUS, Trump's AG, the VP are all in on the cheat.

Or

How Qanon keeps moving the goal posts.

And your response is a thought terminating cliche: "Patriots Definition of Conspiracy=
    Word invented to dispel ANY Opposition"

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The problem is there is too much garbage mashed in with this exposure. Just because you're unhappy with the ending, doesn't make conspiracy a reality.

Exactly.

I don't like the hard left nationalist turn that the Democratic Party has been making for the past 20 years, but I also believe 100% that Trump lost the election. A lot of people simply got tired of Trump's constant and perverse lying, and his abhorrent behavior. In no universe is it acceptable for a statesman to act like he does. And frankly, I'm surprised that his margin of loss wasn't larger than it was.

I wish there was a Conservative party that I could associate myself with ... one that acts with civility and decency, one that embraces science and logic and knowledge, and one that actually fights for limited government and freedom. As it stands right now, neither party even comes close to meeting that threshold.

Mike

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Exactly.

I don't like the hard left nationalist turn that the Democratic Party has been making for the past 20 years, but I also believe 100% that Trump lost the election. A lot of people simply got tired of Trump's constant and perverse lying, and his abhorrent behavior. In no universe is it acceptable for a statesman to act like he does. And frankly, I'm surprised that his margin of loss wasn't larger than it was.

I wish there was a Conservative party that I could associate myself with ... one that acts with civility and decency, one that embraces science and logic and knowledge, and one that actually fights for limited government and freedom. As it stands right now, neither party even comes close to meeting that threshold.

Mike

I appreciate the thought. I sometimes get worried that too many conservatives get sucked into this conspiracy stuff and we won't be able to step back and make the correct changes..... if a Maga party happens, gun grabbing Dems will own politics on the national level for a long time..... even when total losers are running.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I appreciate the thought. I sometimes get worried that too many conservatives get sucked into this conspiracy stuff and we won't be able to step back and make the correct changes..... if a Maga party happens, gun grabbing Dems will own politics on the national level for a long time..... even when total losers are running.

We need clear rationale thought now more than ever.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We need clear rationale thought now more than ever.

Precisely.

Here's the silly part: the Democrats aren't doing anything now that the Republicans of late didn't do themselves. The cronyism, the flagrant use of executive orders, and the gratuitous pandering to special interest groups ... all things that the Republicans under Trump did. Trump simply showed them what the American public would tolerate (and in some cases, even encouraged).

Decades ago, my parents taught me to judge people by their actions and not by their words. It's a life lesson that has served me well. And when I judge Trump and his ilk by their actions, I don't come up with a lot of good things to say.

And here's the really sad part: from a pure policy perspective, the Trump administration did have some good ideas. But with a mouthpiece like Trump, anything they did was doomed to castigation by the media.

I cringe when I think of Biden and Harris and what they'll try to do to gun rights. My hope is that McConnel can maintain enough influence in the Senate to ward off the worst of it. From a federal perspective, we'll be running defense for the next two years ... but it's not the first time that we've had to do this. I just hope that gun owners on the whole remain smart and engaged. We need to be the adults in the room, which means pretty much the opposite of acting like Trump and his ilk.

Mike

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It is rather odd that The Most Popular President Of All Time has substantially more "dislikes" than "likes" on 80% of his official White House Youtube videos.

Top Bottom