Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Opinion; I would NOT go to Inauguration Either Mr.President

No Debate- just an opinion
    Last edited by billyreed1; January 8th, 2021 at 12:53 PM.
    Semper Fidelis

Marksman

User Info Menu

If the cookie jar of freedom was dusted for prints they would all be guilty of treason. It’s just an illusion of choice between the two parties. The only two parties left is them and us and every day it seems there are fewer of US.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yeah man, I went down to vote in the primary's but was turned away because I'm not a registered ''D'' or ''R''

Lady asked me if I was an Independent ?

I told her no I was a member of the Heathen party,She looked perplexed and said she never heard of that party?

Dude behind me fell out laughing?

I didn't get to vote..........
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

10-4 On The Uniparty!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL
    Semper Fidelis

LEO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    If the cookie jar of freedom was dusted for prints they would all be guilty of treason. It’s just an illusion of choice between the two parties. The only two parties left is them and us and every day it seems there are fewer of US.
    Like ole George Carlin said: "It's a big club, and you and I ain't in it!" Both left and right wings are part of the same turkey in the middle.

Oldie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    Like ole George Carlin said: "It's a big club, and you and I ain't in it!" Both left and right wings are part of the same turkey in the middle.
    If the "both left and right wings ...... turkey in the middle" was your idea, you are very clever. If you found it, thanks. Great thought for now.
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." T. Roosevelt

God Bless & Help America

Marksman

User Info Menu

*Two Wings of the same Bird*
    6 People own All Media !!
    There was a Thread posted here on Bayou shooter I believe it was in October 2015 I can’t remember exactly but it showed all the people that were related to the Obama administration and all of them tied to the media ? Or in His Cabinet !
    What a coincidence !
    Today I hear that they released classified documents about the FISA warrants-too little ,too late.
    Last edited by billyreed1; January 15th, 2021 at 06:29 PM.
    Semper Fidelis

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

With 20K troops in place and all the rats in one hole I'm hoping for one big arrest party
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Then 45 would be packin his stuff and moving out, like today.
    One team, one mission, only one result! Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

Marksman

User Info Menu

I agree Billy, no reason for him to go.

Did y’all notice Jimmy & Roslyn Carter decided to sit this one out too. Also neither of them got the mysterious envelope the Clinton, Biden’s, Obama, Bush’s, & even Pence got at Bush Sr’s funeral.

‘’what was in the envelope, none of them looked happy about it.......