Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Just need to rant a little

I'm not very articulate nor do I have the best writing skills but here goes.
    I have a facebook account and am a member of a few forums. That's it for social media. Because I used to travel for work globally my facebook friends list is very diverse. Back in the Obama years I began to notice that what was being presented as facts on my FB feed were totally contradictory with each other and most of the time just flat out false. Eventually I stumbled across some reading material about how the social media giants and their systems work. It peaked my interest and read more. At some point I realized the sad truth about all of it. And instantly felt embarrassed as I was guilty in the spread of utter bullshit. Not near as guilty as other people but I did participate none the less. On that same day I opened my FB and went back years deleting post and things I had shared. I went through my friends list and blocked the ones that I felt like took things too far. I didn't want to see the shit anymore. Since then what I'm talking about has become more noticed, there are numerous documentaries and plenty to read. Academics and people who study social behavior are very concerned and do not know what to do. The misinformation, the insane rumors that turn into absurd conspiracy theories I believe are having a severe negative impact on our country. And it's all got it's claws sunk so deep it seems that one doesn't need a FB account or similar anymore to get the information because it will be shared other ways.
    A prime example was "pizzagate". I won't dive into all the facts but I'll say that whole thing was started by one nutjob on a forum whose existence is to host nutjobs. And a man walked into a crowded restaurant with an AR ready to start trouble because of that. It could've been bad.

These days a person running for office can hire a company that specializes in digital media and swaying votes. And the way they do it is to make shit up and then slide it on the internet. The users take care of it from their. It's liked, shared and posted on phone screens across the world. People argue about it and fight about it. People adjust their beliefs and let the way they vote be affected by lies that's sold to the highest bidder. I genuinely believe it's going to reach a breaking point soon. The government is going to step in and pass laws to prevent it. Other countries already have.
    Both the left and the right is guilty of this but seems to me it's more of the right. The shit that some of you come up with is insane and you don't have the sense to realize it was purposely planted in your mind.
    What the Trump campaign did in 2016 with Cambridge Analytica was unprecedented and IMO the most manipulative event in the history of mankind. And after wards we've had 4 years of further manipulation, lies, ineffective leadership, terrible communication, and bullying. I can't stand the guy. Has he done some things I support sure, so did Obama and Bush and Clinton and so on. But I will not blindly support anyone. I didn't hate him enough to make me vote for Clinton or Biden because the left has much I can't stand for but now that's it's over I think we need to appreciate that he will be in our brake lights soon. I've tried to find actual proof of the massive voter fraud the die hard Trumpers believe in. I can't find it, all I find is wild Alex Jones type stuff. And that's why the events from Tuesday are the most shocking. Those idiots that stormed the capitol are being grouped in with the rest of us. We are at no fault of our own being considered a part of that mentality.
    Some people think their are 2 sides with one line drawn in the sand. I hope not. Because I don't want to be classed in with the people that stormed the capital this week. I think the moderate ones of us need to be more outspoken about not believing in allot of this bullshit that's out there. Rant Over

Marksman

User Info Menu

There has been hours and hours of sworn testimony accompanied by signed affidavits of people who were GOP election watchers that alledged they witnessed fraud. We are not talking about 5 people, we are talking about hundreds of people. Regular people, not doctors or professors or "experts", just ordinary working people who's job it was to watch the polls and watch the counting. Those people we have in our system are to make sure fraud doesn't happen. They have reported they saw fraud, and it was never actually investigated by any court. Thats like if you are laying in bed and your fire alarm goes off, are you going to ask your fire alarm for more evidence? No! Because you bought the thing to look out for fires and make a noise when it detects one and thats just what these poll watchers did and they all were ignored! Its all in hours and hours of video testimony. You can find it, its boring so you won't watch it. But just because its long and boring doesn't make it false. Combine that with the statistical anomalies, like Trump being ahead BIG in the swing states, until 4am election night. In the middle of the night there were MASSIVE vote dumps, like all day the previous day they were running batches of like 400, 500, 300, 600, all of a sudden at 4AM they run a batch of like 100,000 and they go 96% to Biden! No one even asks how did they even count that many so quickly? How were they 96% for Biden?

Michigan Poll Watcher Says He Witnessed Shady 4 AM Ballot Dump For Joe Biden, 'Dollies Full of Ballots Wheeled In' (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

This is merely a glimpse, a small taste of witness testimony. There is literally hours upon hours and witness after witness who corroborate the same things from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia.

I understand this isn't a smoking gun, but you can't expect the ones who cheated come out and admit it! What more do you want to warrant a full investigation? They investigated Trump for being a Russian spy for 4 years on what evidence? But they wont investigate election interference with all of this corroborating evidence and witness testimony?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Just need to rant a little

So whatís keeping these average Joe people counting votes from coming forward and making huge amounts of money for their stories? I find it hard to believe that they can all keep a secret that big. The poll workers werenít CIA operatives, they were just workers. Also find it hard to believe that All of those involved in this fraud never recorded the bosses ordering them to commit fraud on such a grand scale. They donít love Biden or hate Trump enough to turn down life changing pay days. Iím sure fraud existed and Iím sure it does in most elections but not to the scale we are being led to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by MOTOR51; January 8th, 2021 at 05:24 PM.
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think most of us knew the whole "vote early by mail " was a ploy to steal the election . Anyone who watches the main stream media saw the propoganda machine working full time to get Biden elected . There have been enough proof of voter fraud to warrent a recount or even revote . As far as the government making it illegal for Politicians to lie , really !!!! You are correct China , Russia , North Korea all have strong laws that prevent people from telling awful laws about them . Do you really want Nancy , Shumer , and their clowns deciding who can say what . I guess we could get CNN executives or Facebook fact checkers to monitor everything , I'm sure they will be unbiased .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Does anyone think WikiLeaks is all made up or propaganda? Have you guys perused the Podesa or Klinton emails?

User Info Menu

The whole idea that the election was stolen is perpetuated by the ramblings of a mad man that for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people unquestioningly follow him. You know the hardest thing about conspiracies? Keeping them secret.
    The more people involved, the harder it is to keep secret. For example, Snowden in the Obama administration. Eventually someone is going to produce evidence that something wrong is going on.
    How much actual evidence, and I mean credible evidence has been brought to court to prove any widespread voter fraud? Spoiler alert! 0
    This administration talks and talks in front of cameras but when it really counts, in a court of law (aka the constitution) they have ZERO credible [U evidence[/U].
    I mean think about it. In a time where Republicans control the executive branch, senate, and DOJ do the liberals really have the power or money to rig an election?

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I remember when the whole space book thing took off. I saw zero reason to have anything to do with that nonsense. I feel much the same today along with plenty of confirmation. I just never felt like anyone not of my choosing needed to know the first damn thing about me, even that I exist. After a couple of years I learned that employers track their employees on these sites and that decisions regarding employment, advancement and even termination are made taking findings from social media into account. And what of those people who have a little meltdown in public that is caught on video? Someone will almost always quickly identify them on one of those social sites and next thing you know, (regardless of what may have provoked their behavior) fired, ruined, etc.
    I also believe that there are plenty of people that are completely hoodwinked by the news outlets regarding a great deal. It’s not simply about what is reported. It’s also what is not reported or not allowed to be discussed. I think anyone who believes there is zero evidence of voter fraud has been hoodwinked.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Or, coordinated *let’s stop counting now and send everyone home, now let’s restart counting after we sent everyone home*. All late night. What’s up with that?

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraz View Post
    The whole idea that the election was stolen is perpetuated by the ramblings of a mad man that for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people unquestioningly follow him.
    It's simple, actually.

Once upon a time, the Conservative party was the party of well-educated and thoughtful people that, not surprisingly, also tended to be the more economically successful people in our society. That's no longer the case. "Conservative" has evolved to mean "the party of cognitive dissonance and fictional reality." It's epidemic among evangelicals and baby boomers, but I fear that it has crept down into younger generations as well.

Essentially, it empowers people to act out their childish tantrums, all the while claiming "FREEDOM!" and "THE CONSTITUTION!" and whatever else they can grasp in their desperation. This especially seems to appeal to lower SES (socioeconomic status—a combination of income, education and occupation) people in our society who, for whatever reason, didn't like Obama.

The only thing smart about Donald Trump is that he taps into this discord brilliantly, just to see how far he can push the envelope. I've said this before and I'll say it again: Donald Trump doesn't give a wit about our gun rights. In what reality do we trust our gun rights to a rich New Yorker that got "deferred" from the military because of his bone spurs? Or trusting a "conservative" that has cheated on his wives with alarming regularity?

A civil society like ours works, in part, because we all agree to play by the same rules. That means that when the opposing party wins an election, we double down and try harder next time. That's true for everything in life; it's how to become a better student, a better athlete, or a better anything else. Republicans lost the last election, in large part to Donald Trump's sheer and utter stupidity. The Republican Party deserved its loss, and it had better do some serious soul searching if it wants to be taken seriously again.

And by the way, I think there's a lot to dislike about the Democratic Party. Am I looking forward to two years of Democratic Party rules in the White House, the Senate and the House? Hell no. But I for damn sure won't miss Donald Trump, to whom I lost more gun rights than I ever lost to Obama.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    So what’s keeping these average Joe people counting votes from coming forward and making huge amounts of money for their stories? I find it hard to believe that they can all keep a secret that big. The poll workers weren’t CIA operatives, they were just workers. Also find it hard to believe that All of those involved in this fraud never recorded the bosses ordering them to commit fraud on such a grand scale. They don’t love Biden or hate Trump enough to turn down life changing pay days. I’m sure fraud existed and I’m sure it does in most elections but not to the scale we are being led to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They aren't keeping quiet though, there are hundreds of poll workers who have come forward and all reported similar things. It doesn't take a whole country full, they only had to do it in 4 cities, all Democrat controlled: Atlanta, Philly, Detroit, and Millwaukee