Just need to rant a little

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I'm not very articulate nor do I have the best writing skills but here goes.
    I have a facebook account and am a member of a few forums. That's it for social media. Because I used to travel for work globally my facebook friends list is very diverse. Back in the Obama years I began to notice that what was being presented as facts on my FB feed were totally contradictory with each other and most of the time just flat out false. Eventually I stumbled across some reading material about how the social media giants and their systems work. It peaked my interest and read more. At some point I realized the sad truth about all of it. And instantly felt embarrassed as I was guilty in the spread of utter ********. Not near as guilty as other people but I did participate none the less. On that same day I opened my FB and went back years deleting post and things I had shared. I went through my friends list and blocked the ones that I felt like took things too far. I didn't want to see the **** anymore. Since then what I'm talking about has become more noticed, there are numerous documentaries and plenty to read. Academics and people who study social behavior are very concerned and do not know what to do. The misinformation, the insane rumors that turn into absurd conspiracy theories I believe are having a severe negative impact on our country. And it's all got it's claws sunk so deep it seems that one doesn't need a FB account or similar anymore to get the information because it will be shared other ways.
    A prime example was "pizzagate". I won't dive into all the facts but I'll say that whole thing was started by one nutjob on a forum whose existence is to host nutjobs. And a man walked into a crowded restaurant with an AR ready to start trouble because of that. It could've been bad.

These days a person running for office can hire a company that specializes in digital media and swaying votes. And the way they do it is to make **** up and then slide it on the internet. The users take care of it from their. It's liked, shared and posted on phone screens across the world. People argue about it and fight about it. People adjust their beliefs and let the way they vote be affected by lies that's sold to the highest bidder. I genuinely believe it's going to reach a breaking point soon. The government is going to step in and pass laws to prevent it. Other countries already have.
    Both the left and the right is guilty of this but seems to me it's more of the right. The **** that some of you come up with is insane and you don't have the sense to realize it was purposely planted in your mind.
    What the Trump campaign did in 2016 with Cambridge Analytica was unprecedented and IMO the most manipulative event in the history of mankind. And after wards we've had 4 years of further manipulation, lies, ineffective leadership, terrible communication, and bullying. I can't stand the guy. Has he done some things I support sure, so did Obama and Bush and Clinton and so on. But I will not blindly support anyone. I didn't hate him enough to make me vote for Clinton or Biden because the left has much I can't stand for but now that's it's over I think we need to appreciate that he will be in our brake lights soon. I've tried to find actual proof of the massive voter fraud the die hard Trumpers believe in. I can't find it, all I find is wild Alex Jones type stuff. And that's why the events from Tuesday are the most shocking. Those idiots that stormed the capitol are being grouped in with the rest of us. We are at no fault of our own being considered a part of that mentality.
    Some people think their are 2 sides with one line drawn in the sand. I hope not. Because I don't want to be classed in with the people that stormed the capital this week. I think the moderate ones of us need to be more outspoken about not believing in allot of this ******** that's out there. Rant Over

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    There has been hours and hours of sworn testimony accompanied by signed affidavits of people who were GOP election watchers that alledged they witnessed fraud. We are not talking about 5 people, we are talking about hundreds of people. Regular people, not doctors or professors or "experts", just ordinary working people who's job it was to watch the polls and watch the counting. Those people we have in our system are to make sure fraud doesn't happen. They have reported they saw fraud, and it was never actually investigated by any court. Thats like if you are laying in bed and your fire alarm goes off, are you going to ask your fire alarm for more evidence? No! Because you bought the thing to look out for fires and make a noise when it detects one and thats just what these poll watchers did and they all were ignored! Its all in hours and hours of video testimony. You can find it, its boring so you won't watch it. But just because its long and boring doesn't make it false. Combine that with the statistical anomalies, like Trump being ahead BIG in the swing states, until 4am election night. In the middle of the night there were MASSIVE vote dumps, like all day the previous day they were running batches of like 400, 500, 300, 600, all of a sudden at 4AM they run a batch of like 100,000 and they go 96% to Biden! No one even asks how did they even count that many so quickly? How were they 96% for Biden?

Michigan Poll Watcher Says He Witnessed Shady 4 AM Ballot Dump For Joe Biden, 'Dollies Full of Ballots Wheeled In' (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

This is merely a glimpse, a small taste of witness testimony. There is literally hours upon hours and witness after witness who corroborate the same things from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia.

I understand this isn't a smoking gun, but you can't expect the ones who cheated come out and admit it! What more do you want to warrant a full investigation? They investigated Trump for being a Russian spy for 4 years on what evidence? But they wont investigate election interference with all of this corroborating evidence and witness testimony?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So what’s keeping these average Joe people counting votes from coming forward and making huge amounts of money for their stories? I find it hard to believe that they can all keep a secret that big. The poll workers weren’t CIA operatives, they were just workers. Also find it hard to believe that All of those involved in this fraud never recorded the bosses ordering them to commit fraud on such a grand scale. They don’t love Biden or hate Trump enough to turn down life changing pay days. I’m sure fraud existed and I’m sure it does in most elections but not to the scale we are being led to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I think most of us knew the whole "vote early by mail " was a ploy to steal the election . Anyone who watches the main stream media saw the propoganda machine working full time to get Biden elected . There have been enough proof of voter fraud to warrent a recount or even revote . As far as the government making it illegal for Politicians to lie , really !!!! You are correct China , Russia , North Korea all have strong laws that prevent people from telling awful laws about them . Do you really want Nancy , Shumer , and their clowns deciding who can say what . I guess we could get CNN executives or Facebook fact checkers to monitor everything , I'm sure they will be unbiased .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    Does anyone think WikiLeaks is all made up or propaganda? Have you guys perused the Podesa or Klinton emails?

TheFraz

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    The whole idea that the election was stolen is perpetuated by the ramblings of a mad man that for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people unquestioningly follow him. You know the hardest thing about conspiracies? Keeping them secret.
    The more people involved, the harder it is to keep secret. For example, Snowden in the Obama administration. Eventually someone is going to produce evidence that something wrong is going on.
    How much actual evidence, and I mean credible evidence has been brought to court to prove any widespread voter fraud? Spoiler alert! 0
    This administration talks and talks in front of cameras but when it really counts, in a court of law (aka the constitution) they have ZERO credible [U evidence[/U].
    I mean think about it. In a time where Republicans control the executive branch, senate, and DOJ do the liberals really have the power or money to rig an election?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I remember when the whole space book thing took off. I saw zero reason to have anything to do with that nonsense. I feel much the same today along with plenty of confirmation. I just never felt like anyone not of my choosing needed to know the first damn thing about me, even that I exist. After a couple of years I learned that employers track their employees on these sites and that decisions regarding employment, advancement and even termination are made taking findings from social media into account. And what of those people who have a little meltdown in public that is caught on video? Someone will almost always quickly identify them on one of those social sites and next thing you know, (regardless of what may have provoked their behavior) fired, ruined, etc.
    I also believe that there are plenty of people that are completely hoodwinked by the news outlets regarding a great deal. It’s not simply about what is reported. It’s also what is not reported or not allowed to be discussed. I think anyone who believes there is zero evidence of voter fraud has been hoodwinked.

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Or, coordinated *let’s stop counting now and send everyone home, now let’s restart counting after we sent everyone home*. All late night. What’s up with that?

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The whole idea that the election was stolen is perpetuated by the ramblings of a mad man that for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people unquestioningly follow him.

It's simple, actually.

Once upon a time, the Conservative party was the party of well-educated and thoughtful people that, not surprisingly, also tended to be the more economically successful people in our society. That's no longer the case. "Conservative" has evolved to mean "the party of cognitive dissonance and fictional reality." It's epidemic among evangelicals and baby boomers, but I fear that it has crept down into younger generations as well.

Essentially, it empowers people to act out their childish tantrums, all the while claiming "FREEDOM!" and "THE CONSTITUTION!" and whatever else they can grasp in their desperation. This especially seems to appeal to lower SES (socioeconomic status—a combination of income, education and occupation) people in our society who, for whatever reason, didn't like Obama.

The only thing smart about Donald Trump is that he taps into this discord brilliantly, just to see how far he can push the envelope. I've said this before and I'll say it again: Donald Trump doesn't give a wit about our gun rights. In what reality do we trust our gun rights to a rich New Yorker that got "deferred" from the military because of his bone spurs? Or trusting a "conservative" that has cheated on his wives with alarming regularity?

A civil society like ours works, in part, because we all agree to play by the same rules. That means that when the opposing party wins an election, we double down and try harder next time. That's true for everything in life; it's how to become a better student, a better athlete, or a better anything else. Republicans lost the last election, in large part to Donald Trump's sheer and utter stupidity. The Republican Party deserved its loss, and it had better do some serious soul searching if it wants to be taken seriously again.

And by the way, I think there's a lot to dislike about the Democratic Party. Am I looking forward to two years of Democratic Party rules in the White House, the Senate and the House? Hell no. But I for damn sure won't miss Donald Trump, to whom I lost more gun rights than I ever lost to Obama.

Mike

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    So what’s keeping these average Joe people counting votes from coming forward and making huge amounts of money for their stories? I find it hard to believe that they can all keep a secret that big. The poll workers weren’t CIA operatives, they were just workers. Also find it hard to believe that All of those involved in this fraud never recorded the bosses ordering them to commit fraud on such a grand scale. They don’t love Biden or hate Trump enough to turn down life changing pay days. I’m sure fraud existed and I’m sure it does in most elections but not to the scale we are being led to believe.

They aren't keeping quiet though, there are hundreds of poll workers who have come forward and all reported similar things. It doesn't take a whole country full, they only had to do it in 4 cities, all Democrat controlled: Atlanta, Philly, Detroit, and Millwaukee

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    The whole idea that the election was stolen is perpetuated by the ramblings of a mad man that for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people unquestioningly follow him. You know the hardest thing about conspiracies? Keeping them secret.
    The more people involved, the harder it is to keep secret. For example, Snowden in the Obama administration. Eventually someone is going to produce evidence that something wrong is going on.
    How much actual evidence, and I mean credible evidence has been brought to court to prove any widespread voter fraud? Spoiler alert! 0
    This administration talks and talks in front of cameras but when it really counts, in a court of law (aka the constitution) they have ZERO credible [U evidence[/U].
    I mean think about it. In a time where Republicans control the executive branch, senate, and DOJ do the liberals really have the power or money to rig an election?

Its not secret though! There are hours and hours of witness, signed affidavit witnesses, that came forward to testify, they were only able to make it to committee or subcommittee hearings because every court rejected to even look at the evidence based on "Standing", The evidence and claims were never reviewed by a court. Yet its not being kept a secret, tons of people have come forward and spoken up.

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    My thoughts -- I wrote and posted this on another forum I frequent:

Watching everything the past couple of years and brushing up on some of my old Civics and Government classes (yeah, I was a C student!) I have some observations that I’d like to share. First and foremost, WHY have we gotten to a point where we are so afraid of our Federal Government and on edge because the House, Senate, Supreme Court and President are either Democrats or Republicans? Simple answer is because our Federal government has WAYYYY too much power, much more than our Founding Fathers ever imagined. You see, a state of the United States is one of the 50 constituent entities that SHARES its sovereignty with the federal government, not the other way around!! For those of you who were “C” students like me, Sovereignty is the authority of a state to govern itself. States set up their own rules so if you don’t like the way one State is conducting business you can move to another one. BUT now we have the Federal government mandating national law to the point where states are losing their sovereignty, and this was NEVER the intent of the Federal Government. Furthermore, we have some states who want to give up their sovereignty when it comes to the electoral college and give all their electoral votes to whomever wins the national popular vote! (scary). So, think about the power our Federal Government has over the states and why this makes people so paranoid about Federal elections. Ask yourself, “What is your state doing to preserve their sovereignty”? Look hard at what your State and Local governments are doing. Question them. Get involved. Remind all of the elected politicians that they work for us!

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    My thoughts -- I wrote and posted this on another forum I frequent:

Watching everything the past couple of years and brushing up on some of my old Civics and Government classes (yeah, I was a C student!) I have some observations that I’d like to share. First and foremost, WHY have we gotten to a point where we are so afraid of our Federal Government and on edge because the House, Senate, Supreme Court and President are either Democrats or Republicans? Simple answer is because our Federal government has WAYYYY too much power, much more than our Founding Fathers ever imagined. You see, a state of the United States is one of the 50 constituent entities that SHARES its sovereignty with the federal government, not the other way around!! For those of you who were *C* students like me, Sovereignty is the authority of a state to govern itself. States set up their own rules so if you don’t like the way one State is conducting business you can move to another one. BUT now we have the Federal government mandating national law to the point where states are losing their sovereignty, and this was NEVER the intent of the Federal Government. Furthermore, we have some states who want to give up their sovereignty when it comes to the electoral college and give all their electoral votes to whomever wins the national popular vote! (scary). So, think about the power our Federal Government has over the states and why this makes people so paranoid about Federal elections. Ask yourself, *What is your state doing to preserve their sovereignty*? Look hard at what your State and Local governments are doing. Question them. Get involved. Remind all of the elected politicians that they work for us!

Good points! I agree the Country is too big with too much top down control.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    If there is ever another president that isn't part of the political crowd or career politician, you will see the same exact action against him/her. Regardless of their name.

The system was never intended to or thought to work in such a way. The central power has too much control. The big picture can be used to unite us, but it cant be jammed with all the small things. With having so much control, it makes the stakes that much higher for those governed which results in the division we see today. We are pitted against one another because so much can be, is, affected by those in DC.

Never has there been such a vast area of land, with so many differing; ideologies, needs, wants or cultures governed by a government that was not authoritarian in nature. You can place the landmass of the US over any part of the world and the same space is either vast areas of nearly non populated area or numerous nations.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Last edited:

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    "I've tried to find actual proof of the massive voter fraud the die hard Trumpers believe in. I can't find it, all I find is wild Alex Jones type stuff."

A bank being robbed of a smaller portion is a lesser crime? One tenth of an inch of rain is not rainfall? Does a wave need to be massive to capsize a boat? Why must the fraud be massive when the mathematical tabulation needs only a specific amount to produce a result? I know, because the media keeps using those phrases... and after enough times you're compelled.

The problem from my armchair is -many have fallen victim to the the lies of pop culture and it's their pop culture (global) world that's crumbling and will require a government to "step in". The America I belong to is alive and well and from all indications, the government needs me (payer) MUCH MORE than I need it (spender)! So sorry to inform you that Trumper isn't applicable aside from being the ONLY AVAILABLE choice over another round of Clintons over 4 years ago. I knew from people that actually know him that Trump was an asshat, but that's what you get with some folks. He knows what he knows and is what he is. That some have taken his representation (or lack of) to the extreme is understandable, considering the pathetic nature and posturing of a Godless, media driven pop culture. Best of luck in your efforts of identifying the sane and the insane, and finding your kinship with the ones you deem worthy and steering clear of the ones you disagree with (cancel culture).

Last edited:

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    I think anyone who believes there is zero evidence of voter fraud has been hoodwinked.[/QUOTE]

It must be that new common core math Z -zero isn't really zero anymore -it can be another number and depends on who's reporting it ...I mean if Brooke Baldwin on CNN tells me there's no credible evidence of voter fraud and she's wearing that really short blue skirt and stilettos, I'm like for real -TRUMP is a liar and anyone that voted for him is rascist!
    BUT ...if I listen to a female Indian immgrant turned US citizen with several degrees in information technology, a business and a family testify before a state committee that she witnessed a discussion about an election site manager manipulating the software and Dominion machines ...AND Brooke Balwin ain't listenin' to me? I'm probably going to stand up for my fellow American (especially the female folk) and dare anyone to talk **** about her lest they receive a rapid pop knot delivery via my right (pun intended) fist. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Last edited:

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish

I'll highlight what you said...

1. Average people counting votes and certainly NOT showing up expecting to witness what they witnessed! And who among them would've been, in that moment, capable of capturing, recording, preserving an act of election fraud? I have in my lifetime witnessed $5 bills stapled to sample ballots and handed out to the poor folks being hauled to the poll in stretch vans. I was a volunteer and did not anticipate anything like this, nor did I bring a video camera (circa 1995) to record it. Should I have had a video camera with me and anticipated voter fraud or is it hard to believe that I was (still am) an average man volunteering to serve my community?
    2. "I find it hard to believe" -that's on you and doesn't change truth. You may not believe the $5 bill story. It's true.
    3. Why would you believe they are keeping a single secret? The manipulation of an major election requires thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of "secrets" to be successful. I kept my knowledge of the $5 fraud a secret for the better part of 30 years and only now am telling of it. I was young, had a young family, a new business, wanted to "fit in" among my peers so I pretended it didn't happen. It freaked me out -all 6'2" 210lbs, to my core. I held a belief that elections were fair, that belief ended that day.
    4. When was the last time you showed up to work ready to record your boss committing fraud? You think they had time to plan this and knew when it would happen? You mean they should've alerted the media?
    5. Why are you sure fraud existed in the 2020 presidential election? Where is your proof?
    6. Why are you sure fraud exists in most elections? Where is your proof?
    7. What is the exact scale of fraud required to mathematically sway a tabulation of votes in an election so that one wins and another does not?
    8. If you're able to determine the exact scale of fraud mathematically required to sway an election, what difference does a personal belief in any scale to the contrary matter?

Don't bother answering any of the above as your answers were clear before I posed the questions. Please pass the antifreeze, I'm parched.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom