WTT: BeefEater outdoor kitchen - stainless steel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    BeefEater built in stainless steel kitchen for trade. This has everything you’ll need to build your outdoor oasis.

Includes:
    - #1 — Access panel. Ours was set up for under a sink. I can pull the stainless steel sink and maybe the faucet if you’re interested — I’ll need to know this within a couple of days.
    - #2 — slide out trash can holder.

- #3 — set of 3 drawers. The top drawer is a flip out paper towel holder and the lower 2 are traditional drawers.
    - #4 — access panel, perfect under the grill to store and access the propane
    - #5 — grill with 5 burners. It’s currently set up with cast iron grates and a flat top griddle. The drip pan rolls out.
    - #6 - single burner with separate burner control. The knob is hard to turn but should ease up after cleaning.

I tested all burners today and they all work.

The flat top griddle is in good shape and just needs some cleaning, but the cast iron grates and warming rack need some love. I’d probably start looking at replacements for the grates. There is also a 2 piece expanded metal grate set that I believe will work in place of the cast iron grates.

The internals (burners, vaporizer grids, metal tents) are all in good condition — just need some cleaning.

The outside hasn’t been cleaned in a while and needs some attention. It’s all stainless steel though so it’s easy to clean up and make pretty again.

Location: I am between Franklinton and Folsom. Pickup OR I will meet somewhere on the Northshore - Amite, Hammond, Folsom, Franklinton, Covington, Slidell, etc. - depending on the day/time.

Trades: Guns or gun parts, ammo, optics, nice deer feeders, tools (such as table saw, mitre saw, air compressor), maybe other stuff. If you are a licensed / insured tree guy or plumber then I would trade for some work.

While these items are obviously used and need some cleanup, please consider what these pieces cost. For example, the double door runs ~ $400 and the standalone burner is ~ $425.

28e1d9f835df56f26ab927a4cac538ed.jpg

b87bc6f2099553c461c6bd5915c7f79c.jpg

858ff65c28de5e022df4f5a24eb8136c.jpg

1c73438ecf77b91927ca9ce63d7eb433.jpg

6e840157823f1ddc2659cb90099804e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom