AR15.COM Shut Down

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    The left lives by double standards.
    I just heard Joe Biden give a little speech about propaganda and lies and how they’re used to influence people etc. He really seemed to know what he was talking about until he got to the part where it’s the main tactic used by the right side of the isle. These are some dirty folks that have taken over our country. They were smart to take over the lion’s share of all forms of media. They spew whatever they want the public to believe, over and over, every channel using the same exact phrases every day to explain every narrative and apparently at least half the public gets programmed.
    And if they have at least half, that’s all they need.

Watch how fast the other half turns.

But we are concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country.

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Last edited:

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    I think it was Michael Brown, step parent or whoever he was, standing one top of a car, telling everyone to "Burn this MF down". or Madonna suggesting to blow the white house up. But nothing was said about that. We are in big trouble.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    But we are concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country.

Thanks Bosco, I had a long low key argument with a good friend about local TV stations and how when you see that they have a particular network logo that they are indeed owned and controlled by that network. Yes, even good ol’ boys that grew up down here in the same neck of the woods and neighborhoods. They are all bought. They serve the masters at ABC, NBC, CBS or whatever major syndicate/network they are affiliated with. Take a second and think about how similar that is to countries with a dictatorship in place. The major media serves the dictator and only shows what the dictator wants. The deep state/left wing/elitists or whatever we would call it runs the show here, and so the media. And from the looks of things, any alternative sources other than the big few controlled by the elite are under attack and in danger of being cancelled.
    I played a similar video for my buddy and watched his expression change and finally he was at a loss for words. I’m thinking his feed never let him see anything like that video.
    If you ask the average working class person how controlled they believe they are today, you will likely get a pretty negative response.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Is that the "same" speech across different news outlets?

Reason is that they get global news from the wire and are too lazy to rewrite what they got from the wire.... it's much more mundane than the big conspiracy that some make it into.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

did they really just pull a bait and switch... did she really say to get the people back to work and kids to school.. im starting to believe them.. heck, they might just be pro gun and pro 2A.... maybe im the crazy one

Last edited:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Is that the "same" speech across different news outlets?

Reason is that they get global news from the wire and are too lazy to rewrite what they got from the wire.... it's much more mundane than the big conspiracy that some make it into.

This is actually a corporate script required to be read by all stations owned by Sinclair Broadcasting - one of the few corporate owners generally thought of as "conservative."

Click the link below and see all of the more "liberal" outlets commenting on it.

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&source=hp&ei=3jr_X8u9A8_msAWQoa34CA&q=sinclair+requires+statement+to+be+read+by+all+stations&oq=sinclair+requires+statement+to+be+read+by+all+stations&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCCEQoAE6BQguEJMCOgIIADoICC4QxwEQowI6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUIABCxAzoLCAAQsQMQgwEQyQM6CAguELEDEIMBOgUILhCxAzoICC4QxwEQrwE6AgguOgsILhCxAxDJAxCTAjoLCC4QsQMQxwEQowI6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEK8BOg4ILhDHARCvARDJAxCTAjoFCAAQyQM6BggAEBYQHjoFCCEQqwI6BwghEAoQoAE6CAghEBYQHRAeSgUIBBIBMUoFCAUSATFKBQgHEgExSgUICRIBMUoGCAoSAjExUPYPWNaAAWC3ggFoAHAAeACAAdUBiAGSNZIBBzEwLjQzLjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjLpPv_w5nuAhVPM6wKHZBQC48Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Cameltoe Hairass is a Ho. A hoe is farming implement.
    I just joined Gab.com which is the conservative alternative to Fartbook and Twatter. They are growing in leaps and bounds and getting their own servers and hardware in place so they can't be shutdown by the Communists. They are trying to get Trump to join.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    got me thinking of a real good move i havent seen in a while... HMMMMM
    Im sure a fine fella like gator45/70 has seen this one

Free State of Jones

Last edited:
    Top Bottom