AR15.COM Shut Down

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yup... its only the beginning... first parlor.. now this... if they can shut down a billion $ company with 10 million plus members in the blink of an eye... wait to see what freedom of speach you have for the next 4 years, well thats if it doesnt align with theres that is..... Hydra and Skynet are bout to bust wide open....

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I think we are living in an era where those in control of the Internet and servers are controlling what we will see and hear and believe in. What they don't like, they shut it down. I don't like it at all.

isnt that kinda what Kim Jong-un is doing in North Korea:eek3:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    godaddy.com is dumping them... best i can understand

godaddy is hydra
    and
    amazon partners is skynet

havent figured out who twitter and facebook are yet...

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I think we are living in an era where those in control of the Internet and servers are controlling what we will see and hear and believe in. What they don't like, they shut it down. I don't like it at all.

The problem is, how can we fix it. You do not like their Views they cancel you. You mention you are conservative, they fight to get rid of you at work. You support a candidate, they boycott and protest outside of your business. You try to reach out to other like minded individuals, they mute you. Now on probably the forum with the most movement when it comes to gun enthusiasts, they try to shut that down too.... Can't change things if they won't let us express our thoughts and let others know they aren't the only ones....

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Google indexes the ar15.com forum and you can find cached threads that were deleted. Run a search, pick your favorite page, find the ▼ and click on it and then click on cached.

This search will take you to the 80+ page thread titled "It's happening, storming of the Capitol, live stream in OP" - https://www.google.com/search?q=site:ar15.com%20"storming%20of%20the%20capitol" - bayoushooter is messing up the hyperlink. If you go to google and type this in the search box you'll find the thread I'm talking about. site:ar15.com "storming of the capitol"

IoDAyfp.png

There's a lot of posts in that thread where people were very happy with the riots at the capitol and were cheering the people on to burn down the capitol and wishing that the protesters had belt fed weapons to take care of business. I'm sure quite a few of the posts violated TOS and the hosting company pulled the plug. There were probably more posts out there publicly agreeing with the motives of the rioters and moderators not removing those posts.

There's a lot of fear that what happened on the 6th is just a taste of what will happen on the 20th. No tech company wants to be linked to any type of platform that could be organizing treasonous acts. I'm guessing they are doing this so that if something does go down on the 20th and it's linked back to something like ar15.com or Parler or whatever, then there's no blame on the hosting companies.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    meah... we dont need freedom of speech do we.. but they can have it... for months they have been on social media orchestrating riots and looting and burning buildings down...

havent we been hearing for months let them get there frustration out.. no justice no peace.. isnt that in itself insiting a riot... Not one thing was done to the leaders of the gov. who condoned in there childish actions...

I by no means stand with the people who were in or apart of the riots on the 6th.. however i stand with the ones who peaceful protested that day...

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Google indexes the ar15.com forum and you can find cached threads that were deleted. Run a search, pick your favorite page, find the ▼ and click on it and then click on cached.

This search will take you to the 80+ page thread titled "It's happening, storming of the Capitol, live stream in OP" - https://www.google.com/search?q=site:ar15.com%20"storming%20of%20the%20capitol" - bayoushooter is messing up the hyperlink. If you go to google and type this in the search box you'll find the thread I'm talking about. site:ar15.com "storming of the capitol"

IoDAyfp.png

There's a lot of posts in that thread where people were very happy with the riots at the capitol and were cheering the people on to burn down the capitol and wishing that the protesters had belt fed weapons to take care of business. I'm sure quite a few of the posts violated TOS and the hosting company pulled the plug. There were probably more posts out there publicly agreeing with the motives of the rioters and moderators not removing those posts.

There's a lot of fear that what happened on the 6th is just a taste of what will happen on the 20th. No tech company wants to be linked to any type of platform that could be organizing treasonous acts. I'm guessing they are doing this so that if something does go down on the 20th and it's linked back to something like ar15.com or Parler or whatever, then there's no blame on the hosting companies.

That's what I feared. Lots of sites have wannabe Rambos saying stupid stuff like that or worse.

If it was my business, I wouldn't want that exposure.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    meah... we dont need freedom of speech do we.. but they can have it... for months they have been on social media orchestrating riots and looting and burning buildings down...

havent we been hearing for months let them get there frustration out.. no justice no peace.. isnt that in itself insiting a riot... Not one thing was done to the leaders of the gov. who condoned in there childish actions...

I by no means stand with the people who were in or apart of the riots on the 6th.. however i stand with the ones who peaceful protested that day...
    The left lives by double standards.
    I just heard Joe Biden give a little speech about propaganda and lies and how they’re used to influence people etc. He really seemed to know what he was talking about until he got to the part where it’s the main tactic used by the right side of the isle. These are some dirty folks that have taken over our country. They were smart to take over the lion’s share of all forms of media. They spew whatever they want the public to believe, over and over, every channel using the same exact phrases every day to explain every narrative and apparently at least half the public gets programmed.
    And if they have at least half, that’s all they need.

Watch how fast the other half turns.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Reminds me of the movie Minority Report:confused:

Come to think of it, isn’t it funny how you look back at older movies about what the future is gonna look like and it’s right??? Either they running this world with a Hollywood screen book or them directors/producers are time travelers lol

"Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away." -Megadeth

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom