Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    The left lives by double standards.
    I just heard Joe Biden give a little speech about propaganda and lies and how they’re used to influence people etc. He really seemed to know what he was talking about until he got to the part where it’s the main tactic used by the right side of the isle. These are some dirty folks that have taken over our country. They were smart to take over the lion’s share of all forms of media. They spew whatever they want the public to believe, over and over, every channel using the same exact phrases every day to explain every narrative and apparently at least half the public gets programmed.
    And if they have at least half, that’s all they need.

Watch how fast the other half turns.
    But we are concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country.

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Last edited by Bosco; January 12th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think it was Michael Brown, step parent or whoever he was, standing one top of a car, telling everyone to "Burn this MF down". or Madonna suggesting to blow the white house up. But nothing was said about that. We are in big trouble.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I'm telling ya.Just because Big Tech is canceling us out isn't a need for alarm.
    We are from the government and here to help.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    But we are concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country.

Thanks Bosco, I had a long low key argument with a good friend about local TV stations and how when you see that they have a particular network logo that they are indeed owned and controlled by that network. Yes, even good olí boys that grew up down here in the same neck of the woods and neighborhoods. They are all bought. They serve the masters at ABC, NBC, CBS or whatever major syndicate/network they are affiliated with. Take a second and think about how similar that is to countries with a dictatorship in place. The major media serves the dictator and only shows what the dictator wants. The deep state/left wing/elitists or whatever we would call it runs the show here, and so the media. And from the looks of things, any alternative sources other than the big few controlled by the elite are under attack and in danger of being cancelled.
    I played a similar video for my buddy and watched his expression change and finally he was at a loss for words. Iím thinking his feed never let him see anything like that video.
    If you ask the average working class person how controlled they believe they are today, you will likely get a pretty negative response.
    Last edited by Magdump; January 12th, 2021 at 05:22 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post

Is that the "same" speech across different news outlets?

Reason is that they get global news from the wire and are too lazy to rewrite what they got from the wire.... it's much more mundane than the big conspiracy that some make it into.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Fact check has determined this to be false information.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Fact check has determined this to be false information.
    gator... you been on a roll, you been in that wine again?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hey no vin for me,Google can shutdown DNS server's and effectively kill the internet.
    The rest gets done in Reston VA
    In less than 3 minutes the whole thing won't work
    I'm investing in carrier pigeons

Marksman

User Info Menu

did they really just pull a bait and switch... did she really say to get the people back to work and kids to school.. im starting to believe them.. heck, they might just be pro gun and pro 2A.... maybe im the crazy one
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; January 12th, 2021 at 07:55 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I always trust sneks in the grass,Shes a snek