Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Baton Rouge New/ upcoming gun store /shooting range

A s seen in today"s BR Newspaper naming "Shoot Point Blank" a Cincinnati- based chain of gun stores and shooting ranges, plans to open a15,000 square-foot location at Interstate 12 and Millerville Road. The chain is set to go before the city-parish planning commission at its Feb. 22nd meeting with final development plan for the store. The stoe and range will be built next to Richards Honda............... Shoot point blank has 28 locations in the Midwest , Texas , and Tennessee. This as repoted article in todays paper..................... As reported some time ago this project has been given inital approval has ben granted by the city-parish bu the name was not made public at that time............................ But given the political climate here and a new democratic mayor-president with 4 more years in office I ain"t holding my breath as this project comes to be completed. .................................................. ........... drill sgt.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drill sgt View Post
    A s seen in today"s BR Newspaper naming "Shoot Point Blank" a Cincinnati- based chain of gun stores and shooting ranges, plans to open a15,000 square-foot location at Interstate 12 and Millerville Road. The chain is set to go before the city-parish planning commission at its Feb. 22nd meeting with final development plan for the store. The stoe and range will be built next to Richards Honda............... Shoot point blank has 28 locations in the Midwest , Texas , and Tennessee. This as repoted article in todays paper..................... As reported some time ago this project has been given inital approval has ben granted by the city-parish bu the name was not made public at that time............................ But given the political climate here and a new democratic mayor-president with 4 more years in office I ain"t holding my breath as this project comes to be completed. .................................................. ........... drill sgt.
    The store opening at that location has already been posted on BS.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The store opening at that location has already been posted on BS.
    I saw a couple of threads about it but I must have missed the name being mentioned.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sorry for the re-posting but thought that the name of business and association of where this was coming from would be nice to know by some of our members who had not seen the original post. .................................... drill sgt.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Their in house training looks comical, but it's supposedly a nice place.