Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Good deal on cargo/duty pants

Got an order in a couple weeks ago from these guys and I was satisfied, especially for the price I paid per pair. I just got their email today and saw theyíve got some good prices, just under $20 a pair to start. Iíve bought 5.11 and MidwayUSA brand this year also and Iíd put LAPG stuff on par with them. I find the 5.11 pockets too busy for me as they want to section off the front slash pockets like 5 times which drives me nuts. Same for the cargo pockets which makes it near impossible to shove my wallet in there one handed. Anyway, these appear to be a bargain. I ordered 5 pair shipped for just over $100 and they arrived in 3 days.

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-core-cargo-pants.html
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Price goes up quite a bit after tax and shipping.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Price goes up quite a bit after tax and shipping.
    I think my shipping cost was just over $6 for 5 pair of pants. There was at least 2 shipping choices. I don’t remember what they charged me for tax but it’s usually way less than I’d pay at a local retailer.
    Edit: I was curious about what quite a bit is so I checked. Looks like shipping is a buck and some higher and the tax on 5 pair was just shy of $5. I guess if I was only buying one pair that would be quite a bit.
    As for me, 5 pair of these pants for $112.75 to my door seems like a bargain.
    Tax and shipping on 5 pair= $12.80
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Magdump; January 13th, 2021 at 07:58 AM.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

And looky there, free shipping today on $75 or more
    Attached Images Attached Images

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I think my shipping cost was just over $6 for 5 pair of pants. There was at least 2 shipping choices. I don’t remember what they charged me for tax but it’s usually way less than I’d pay at a local retailer.
    Edit: I was curious about what quite a bit is so I checked. Looks like shipping is a buck and some higher and the tax on 5 pair was just shy of $5. I guess if I was only buying one pair that would be quite a bit.
    As for me, 5 pair of these pants for $112.75 to my door seems like a bargain.
    Tax and shipping on 5 pair= $12.80
    It showed almost $15 tax and shipping on 2 pairs of pants so I deleted everything.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    It showed almost $15 tax and shipping on 2 pairs of pants so I deleted everything.
    Well dang JB, yer doing it wrong, lol.