2A refresher course

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I don’t remember when I first saw this video but I remember how satisfied I felt the first time I watched it. Over the years it has popped up a few times and I noticed more about the questioning. The anti gunners seem to have a list of questions geared toward making gun owners look like deranged time bombs. They almost always use words like ‘need’, why does anyone need so many guns? Why do you need an AR15...
    Anyway, I like referring to this vid from time to time just to watch an anti gunner get their ass handed to them if nothing else. Sorry if it’s a repost.

https://youtu.be/o5cm91dFXJo

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Thanks for posting, have not seen this until now for some reason.
    Especially like the ending where she has to say ''he is a FOX news contributor '' So is that supposed to let folks know that he may just be a lunatic spitting false information ?? LMAO at the nonsense and ignorance of some folks.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Thanks for posting, have not seen this until now for some reason.
    Especially like the ending where she has to say ''he is a FOX news contributor '' So is that supposed to let folks know that he may just be a lunatic spitting false information ?? LMAO at the nonsense and ignorance of some folks.
    Haha! No doubt! I didn’t even catch that.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    I don’t remember when I first saw this video but I remember how satisfied I felt the first time I watched it. Over the years it has popped up a few times and I noticed more about the questioning. The anti gunners seem to have a list of questions geared toward making gun owners look like deranged time bombs. They almost always use words like ‘need’, why does anyone need so many guns? Why do you need an AR15...
    Anyway, I like referring to this vid from time to time just to watch an anti gunner get their ass handed to them if nothing else. Sorry if it’s a repost.

https://youtu.be/o5cm91dFXJo
    It’s the Bill of RIGHTS not the Bill of NEEDS

Top Bottom