CorBon Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BadEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2016
    Metairie, LA
    Does anyone know if CorBon is still in business? I placed an order from them on their website in October and haven't received it. I have emailed and called several times and get no response from them. Their website showed it in stock and available.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Shop Corbon Ammunition
    255 NEAL AVE.
    MT. GILEAD OHIO 43338
    Telephone
    605-347-4544

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cor-Bon/Glaser

They used to be located in South Dakota, contact info says Ohio now. Maybe they’re just overrun with all that’s going on. I know folks who ordered ammo months ago from all sorts of reputable sources and are still waiting. Wiki page says they filed for bankruptcy in 2017 which is crazy. I don’t understand how an ammo manufacturer could go under any time after the 1990’s unless they made some retarded business decisions (ahem...400 Corbon...).
    I remember they were all the rage back in the 90’s tho. I still have a lot of their defensive stuff in 9mm and .40 stored in cans.
    Hope you get things straightened out.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Cor Bon was sold a few years ago and at the time was not making ammunition. If you paid with a credit card, I would call your credit card company and tell them what is going on.

BadEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2016
    Metairie, LA
    Shop Corbon Ammunition
    255 NEAL AVE.
    MT. GILEAD OHIO 43338
    Telephone
    605-347-4544

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cor-Bon/Glaser

They used to be located in South Dakota, contact info says Ohio now. Maybe they’re just overrun with all that’s going on. I know folks who ordered ammo months ago from all sorts of reputable sources and are still waiting. Wiki page says they filed for bankruptcy in 2017 which is crazy. I don’t understand how an ammo manufacturer could go under any time after the 1990’s unless they made some retarded business decisions (ahem...400 Corbon...).
    I remember they were all the rage back in the 90’s tho. I still have a lot of their defensive stuff in 9mm and .40 stored in cans.
    Hope you get things straightened out.

Thanks, I did place my order with them in Sturgis SD. I'll try again with the info you provided.

BadEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2016
    Metairie, LA
    Thanks for responding. I did use a card and CorBon has not yet charged it, so I'll wait a while longer and in the mean time I'll check with their new address as suggested by Magdump.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom