Quick question about a rifle sale.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Hey fellow bayou members, I've bought, sold, traded many pieces here over the years, but I've never sold a bolt action rifle.
    I have a ruger precision in 6.5 with some extra goody parts, case, glass, etc.. also about 220 rds factory Hornady ammo.

My question is this.

Should I sell as a package deal or separate for a greater chance of recouping investment?
    Not looking to sell for "pandemic" gouging reasons, just don't have the access to land anymore for long range shots.

Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
    Metairie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    If it's your only 6.5, sell it with the ammo for sure to increase your chance of a sale and at a better price because ammo is hard to get right now. If the case is custom, I would sell it with the gun also or separately if it's not.

I always think the glass can be sold separately because it can be used for other guns, or I've always had good luck on Ebay with scopes if no one here wants it.

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    If it's your only 6.5, sell it with the ammo for sure to increase your chance of a sale and at a better price because ammo is hard to get right now. If the case is custom, I would sell it with the gun also or separately if it's not.

I always think the glass can be sold separately because it can be used for other guns, or I've always had good luck on Ebay with scopes if no one here wants it.
    Thanks for response.
    The case is one of those semi-custom planos. Pluck the squares out for fit.

It is my only 6.5.

Id prefer to stay local on sale of scope. B.s. members, had good experiences and don't feel like shipping. Lazy I guess.
    Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom