Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

WTT: 14K 10K Gold and Genuine Diamond Jewelry at Scrap Price Sell or Trade

Lot of 10K and 14K gold and genuine natural diamond jewelry. Individually, there is no reason all these pieces shouldn't bring substantially more than my asking price for everything. If you look at my other items, I do have each individual piece listed for substantially more than the total ask here. The engagement ring in the center top was over $1000.00 by itself new. The ring with the Marquis diamond is 10K, The ring with the princess cut stones is 14K. The left three stone Princess cut diamond necklace is 14K with 16" chain. The right side 3 stone round diamond necklace is 14K with 20" chain (clasp does have light damage but functions). The total weight on the 14K items is 10.31g and the 10K is 3g. I'm guessing on the conservative side the diamonds total weight to be 3 carats (I'm certain they are higher but don't want to overestimate). Factoring at today's spot of $1770.00 and the stones at an extremely cheap $1.25 per point ( they are definitely worth more), it's right at $800.00 scrap for everything. The ring with the princess cut center stones was over $1K alone new. I've decided to offer everything in one lot at $750.00 cash to someone here before sending to the melter. I'd also consider firearm trades plus or minus cash depending on the value. Trade value on the lot is $1000.00. Things on my radar right now are a Springfield Hellcat, Kimber compact 1911, AR's (complete or complete uppers), optics or silver bullion (at day's spot). I'd consider other things, but the above is definitely my short list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jneubig; February 17th, 2021 at 10:53 AM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

bump

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Bump

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

bump with new pricing