Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Top 5 Pistol Sales at Omaha Outdoors 2020

    Top 5 Pistol Sales at Omaha Outdoors 2020.
    The Mid Size and Compacts have very sold well in recent years.

    1. VP9
    2. Hellcat
    3. P365
    4. G19
    5. G43X

  2. #2
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    No surprise there.

  3. #3
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    No surprise there.
    I did not expect the VP9 to be their #1 seller.
    The P365 is coming out in .380 also.
    Last edited by JBP55; January 18th, 2021 at 07:03 PM.

  4. #4
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I did not expect the VP9 to be their #1 seller.
    The P365 is coming out in .380 also.
    If they went by manufacturer, I could see Glock being on top. Glock still has the 4th and 5th spot.

    They likely only counted the VP9 and VP9SK rather than the multiple iterations of each.

  5. #5
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Also need to take into account itís been hard to get Glocks in for almost a year. At Interstate Guns we pretty much always have VP9s ok the shelf, while the popular Glocks have been scarce.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #6
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    Also need to take into account it’s been hard to get Glocks in for almost a year. At Interstate Guns we pretty much always have VP9s ok the shelf, while the popular Glocks have been scarce.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I was there yesterday.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Top 5 Pistol Sales at Omaha Outdoors 2020.
    The Mid Size and Compacts have very sold well in recent years.

    1. VP9
    2. Hellcat
    3. P365
    4. G19
    5. G43X
    All excellent guns. I'm surprised the VP9 is 1st.

  8. #8
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hkump View Post
    All excellent guns. I'm surprised the VP9 is 1st.
    I have owned all but the Hellcat which I have no plans to buy.
    Last edited by JBP55; January 18th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.

  9. #9
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I have owned all but the Hellcat which I have no plans to buy.
    You’re not really missing out.

    The P365 and P365XL are still pretty much king of the hill for the tiny gun spot.

  10. #10
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    You’re not really missing out.

    The P365 and P365XL are still pretty much king of the hill for the tiny gun spot.
    I concur.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •