Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much Ammo ?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

How Much Ammo ?

How much ammo is enough to keep on hand?

1K for an AR?

1K for an AK?

Pistol?

Bolt gun?

No mans tombstone ever read, He died because he had to much ammo.

What do you think?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I was told by a wise man once, * you can only have too much ammo if you are swimming or on fire*.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I was told by a wise man once, * you can only have too much ammo if you are swimming or on fire*.
    Lol,He's correct !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Without knowing when you will be able to restock , there is no real answer to the question .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

User Info Menu

I don't need ammo. I lost all my guns in a horrible boating accident.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Depends on what ammo your enemy is carrying

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well,How about 5K of 22 lr,

Would that be too much?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Barry J View Post
    I don't need ammo. I lost all my guns in a horrible boating accident.
    Man, These white caps and low side board, boats are going down this week!

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

How Much Ammo ?
    Not sure there is an answer but do know one thing.
    I worry when the news comes on and shows a,table with guns and ammo on it they took away.
    It has way less than I have and they are making out like the stuff on the table is a crap load.
    Ya,know like only a nutcase has that much.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    How Much Ammo ?
    Not sure there is an answer but do know one thing.
    I worry when the news comes on and shows a,table with guns and ammo on it they took away.
    It has way less than I have and they are making out like the stuff on the table is a crap load.
    Ya,know like only a nutcase has that much.
    Yeah man,The Liberal spin doctors at work, One thing is for sure about the news,Weve been lied to since Walter Cronkite