Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Gun show in Carencro

Just saw a sign up about a gun show in the sportsman complex this weekend. That is all
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Just saw a sign up about a gun show in the sportsman complex this weekend. That is all
    Drove by at 9:15, a long line, parking problems, and a truck spinning trying to get out of the mud.....I kept driving.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfella View Post
    Drove by at 9:15, a long line, parking problems, and a truck spinning trying to get out of the mud.....I kept driving.
    Sounds like Academy every morning.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Sounds like Academy every morning.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfella View Post
    Haven't been that way,Sounds like desperation or lack of preparation day?

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I might check it out. I need some beef jerky and 50 cent a round 22lr ammo

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    I might check it out. I need some beef jerky and 50 cent a round 22lr ammo
    Thank god the roasted nuts and Chinese wing dings haven't taken over...yet?

So if i walk thru there tomorrow with 1K of CCI small pistol primers I can expect to be

Maul dragged

Accosted

Rolled in the parking lot

Offered stupid money

All of the above?

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Thank god the roasted nuts and Chinese wing dings haven't taken over...yet?

So if i walk thru there tomorrow with 1K of CCI small pistol primers I can expect to be

Maul dragged

Accosted

Rolled in the parking lot

Offered stupid money

All of the above?
    I will take Bum Rushed for 200 Alex.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    I will take Bum Rushed for 200 Alex.

master plinker

User Info Menu

Well, I need small primers and have a lot of ammo to get rid of. But Im not sure how many people even reload with all the component hoarding going