Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Well, I made it to the end.

I made another deer season this year. I was lucky enough to get a nice doe and have no complaints, except I wish I would have seen a few more deer. Saw lots of other wildlife which is always nice and also entertaining. I was also able to hunt more this year, which was a goal of mine, as it helps relax the mind plus just being in the outdoors is plain good for you. I hope everyone else was able to get out some. The first two pics were the two different areas I hunted this weekend to close the season and the sunset pic was at another spot I hunted earlier this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Last picture is hella pretty!
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

same thing... only picked up one buck this year, havent seen near as many deer as i have been seeing.. maybe they got the covid or they obeying the stay at home order... nice pics

Marksman

User Info Menu

The wife has property in ms and I am tired of cleaning the dang things for kids and grandkids!
    Yes I am attempting to wean the kids!!! They should be cleaning my deer but they live out of state and hardly ever get to hunt.
    There is no shortage of deer in central ms.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

WOW that last picture! Nice day with that scenery with or without a,deer would be worth a,trip.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I'm not seeing the deer?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

No deer in any of the pics gator, just woods and a sunset. These pics would be a good representation on how the season went. I really like the last pic also. The world can be a beautiful place at times.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

That’s right, pops always doing the hard work!! I do the same for my kids. They do know how to work, but they are good at getting the old man working too! Just remember you are making memories.
    Last edited by Labeeman; January 26th, 2021 at 06:08 PM.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Labeeman View Post
    No deer in any of the pics gator, just woods and a sunset. These pics would be a good representation on how the season went. I really like the last pic also. The world can be a beautiful place at times.
    Lol, you shoulda told him they’re there and to keep looking!
    Glad you had a good season bee man. Being out there just watching is good for the soul. My worst day hunting (or fishing) was better than my best day working.

The honey is great btw.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Labeeman View Post
    Oh yeah you right Good shot of the sunset and you didn't need a drone !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.