Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

I should be ashamed of myself

I posted a classified ad, with contact via pm.

A lot of views, no offers.

I got my panties knotted up in a bunch and closed the thread and marked it NLFS.

My PM box was full the whole time.

Hello. My name is Don, . . .

Insane what people are paying for stuff these days. I just got a $2K bill from the VA. Figured I'd sell a few things to help offset that.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Haha! Ya big goober!

While we are on the topic of inboxes being full... TIMDOG, if you see this, yours has been full for about two weeks now.
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Last edited by DBMJR1; January 26th, 2021 at 05:19 PM.
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

It'll be alright, go at it again.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I’ll take it! PM sent!

What am I buying again?
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’ll take it! PM sent!

What am I buying again?
    Ha!!!

I'll probably re-list a lower at an outrageous price, and scalp some primers for an obscene amount of money.

I may get industrious and sell some brass.
    Benjamin Franklin

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Ha!!!

I'll probably re-list a lower at an outrageous price, and scalp some primers for an obscene amount of money.

I may get industrious and sell some brass.
    Lol, I sold a couple of lowers in 7 minutes the other day. I don’t guess I priced them too outrageously.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

On a whim I picked up a couple extra lowers for reg price 4 or 5 months ago and have plenty of powder . I just bit the bullet and paid $100 a brick for primers and ordered 500 more 90 grain hold dot 6.8 for plinking . I'm pretty well set for several years to come. Now all I have to do is get another safe to lock ammo in. Until then I might have to leave guns with out sentimental value out to make room for ammo . It's easier to replace guns than it is ammo .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    On a whim I picked up a couple extra lowers for reg price 4 or 5 months ago and have plenty of powder . I just bit the bullet and paid $100 a brick for primers and ordered 500 more 90 grain hold dot 6.8 for plinking . I'm pretty well set for several years to come. Now all I have to do is get another safe to lock ammo in. Until then I might have to leave guns with out sentimental value out to make room for ammo . It's easier to replace guns than it is ammo .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    Had the same conversation with a friend recently when he asked why I was trying to cram my safe full of ammo...I can't replace it, so I have to make it more secure.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well there's the ammo shortage problem right there!!!

Yall can't shoot. If I can see it I can hit it !!!

Where as It takes some on here a thousand rounds to bang a gong,I can do it respectably in a couple of shots.

Go back to you're BB guns and paintballs !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.