Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: 350 Legend?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hunter5567 View Post
    What are the brands, bullet weights, and prices of the 350L and 450B you are seeing, if you don't mind. I know people looking for ammo.
    I sold my Ruger American bolt 350L but it was a great gun. I still have a Ruger American 450B and love it but I can make my own ammo for it as well.
    The main one I always see in every store is the Winchester 150gr deer season xp for the 350 and for the 450 the main one I see is 250gr hornady sst.

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    The main one I always see in every store is the Winchester 150gr deer season xp for the 350 and for the 450 the main one I see is 250gr hornady sst.
    What specific stores are you seeing these at? I did a search on Academy for 350L and 450B and its not showing any stock for 250 miles out from Baton Rouge which is as far as I searched. I have friends looking for the ammo. You can send in PM if you don't want to list them on here.
    I load the Hornady 240gr XTP Mag in mine and the 250gr FTX bullets, so have plenty plus factory loads. The friends want to be able to call ahead and verify stock in hand before driving 100+ miles one way to procure ammo.

*Banned*

User Info Menu

I'm telling yah,None of that BIG boomer stuff to be found on the west side of the river?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210220_105925.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	103682  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.