Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Gun Registration: Letís try again

This is a gun forum. We should talk about it. We should not shoot each other down about whether or not itís happening, might happen or whether or not thereís anything we can do about it. Thereís just too much info out there pointing to it going on for me to ignore it or deny it. Iím aware that there are members here who either doubt that weíre anywhere near it or donít care.
    This article brings up events that Iíve lived through and wonít forget that are the basis for my concern. Namely that the sole purpose for registration is indeed confiscation. Yes itís been attempted behind the scenes. Yes they are still trying.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/02/hi-...#axzz6lygf9fMg
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hell you say?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reg.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	103095  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

It's simple , if you vote Democrat you are for Politicians who wants to disarm us and you are an enemy to the Republic of thi United States . It is their plan to replace / destroy our constitution and gun confiscation is a stepping stone . There is no argument to the contrary . The proof is in their voting record .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

They have to disarm us before they can send us to the extermination camps.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

User Info Menu

Gun control is not just the dream of Democrats.
    Look what our "good" friend Rubio is proposing again.
    The Terror Intelligence Improvement Act

Marksman

User Info Menu

"Them" vs. "Us" is really not about Dem vs. Rep anymore. It's really government vs. the people. The main issue I see here is we don't really have a representative in that second discussion.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The Diimocraps have extended the hand of friendship to the American people and Trump supporters....as long as you agree with them and their ideology
    Cant we all be friends?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    This is disgusting. Shame on you.
    Last edited by thperez1972; February 9th, 2021 at 12:37 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slalom.45 View Post
    "Them" vs. "Us" is really not about Dem vs. Rep anymore. It's really government vs. the people. The main issue I see here is we don't really have a representative in that second discussion.
    Except 99 % of gun laws are introduced by Democrats and almost 100% of the Democrats vote for those gun laws . Of course Republicans could do more to vote In pro gun laws when they have the numerical advantage .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    No, see, that was the Jews. The entire world learned a lesson from that and it’ll never happen again. Right?
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...