Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post
    I am seeing the same thing as you. Scary, isn't it?
    March madness is coming. Will be a helluva rollercoaster month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Lawsuits gonna be droppin' like bombs over Bremen.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

ďRemember the first rule of gunfighting... Ďhave a gun.í"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Let’s see, using universal background checks to create a list of every single gun owner in America...
    Now where have I heard that before?
    It’s on the table next month folks.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/nat...#axzz6nzwcNXPK
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Let’s see, using universal background checks to create a list of every single gun owner in America...
    Now where have I heard that before?
    It’s on the table next month folks.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/nat...#axzz6nzwcNXPK
    It really shouldn't be a big deal for some people. There are some gun owners who constantly brag about what they own, down to the model and quantity.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    It really shouldn't be a big deal for some people. There are some gun owners who constantly brag about what they own, down to the model and quantity.
    Really? Envy much? LMAO!
    Lotta pics posted too huh.
    Last edited by Magdump; March 3rd, 2021 at 12:31 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Really? Envy much? LMAO!
    Lotta pics posted too huh.
    Is that a confession through projection? There's nothing in my post to even suggest envy. My point is that there are people on this message board who frequently mention in their comments they have one of these or two of those in their safe. It would be reasonable to believe they aren't concerned with the government having a list of what they own because they are publicly providing that list to everyone. My reply has nothing to do with me unless I frequently brag about weapons I own. I do not. I rarely mention what I may or may not have.

On Target

User Info Menu

Is that a confession through projection? There's nothing in my post to even suggest envy. My point is that there are people on this message board who frequently mention in their comments they have one of these or two of those in their safe. It would be reasonable to believe they aren't concerned with the government having a list of what they own because they are publicly providing that list to everyone. My reply has nothing to do with me unless I frequently brag about weapons I own. I do not. I rarely mention what I may or may not have.
    It doesn't matter if someone says they own a certain gun on an internet forum or not. It is still currently illegal for the government to compile a list of firearm owners and their firearms.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by civiltiger07 View Post
    It doesn't matter if someone says they own a certain gun on an internet forum or not. It is still currently illegal for the government to compile a list of firearm owners and their firearms.
    Itís illegal for the government to compile a list of owners from form 4473. If itís illegal for the government to record publicly available information, Iím not familiar with that law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

It’s illegal for the government to compile a list of owners from form 4473. If it’s illegal for the government to record publicly available information, I’m not familiar with that law.
    But the topic is not about publicly gathered lists of gun owners?!? At least if they did that, then those that may still doubt the resolve of these parasitical political freedom hating traitors to stamp out individual gun Rights in this country may start to see the light.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    But the topic is not about publicly gathered lists of gun owners?!? At least if they did that, then those that may still doubt the resolve of these parasitical political freedom hating traitors to stamp out individual gun Rights in this country may start to see the light.
    The topic, based on the original post, is a gun registration that would surely be for the purpose of future confiscation. If a registration is implemented, a list would certainly be created. Itís that list that would facilitate any confiscation. Could confiscation be attempted without registration? Sure. But without a registration, the confiscation would be much more difficult because of the lack of a list that would come from the registration. But if you could create the list without a registration, confiscation would become a little easier. So it would seem reasonable that someone concerned with a possible future confiscation would be a little hesitant to volunteer the information that would be put on a list created by a registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk