Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3121314 ... LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Your opinion. You reached out to me to provide pics. I did not reach out to you for the pics!
    You asked. I provided. I never said I agreed. I was trying to clear up a misunderstanding.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    The ATF would disagree with you. Also, his wife is banned from here for not playing by the rules.
    By Dave, you mean Jeremiah Deare. His wife, Sarah Deare (Fogle), is who was banned for peddling their new business venture. She had posted some videos on social media talking about selling ammo out of her car. Since you donít need a FFL to sell ammo, I suppose thatís their new scheme since they lost their original FFL.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    By Dave, you mean Jeremiah Deare. His wife, Sarah Deare (Fogle), is who was banned for peddling their new business venture. She had posted some videos on social media talking about selling ammo out of her car. Since you don’t need a FFL to sell ammo, I suppose that’s their new scheme since they lost their original FFL.
    ^^ this

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

So, you are claiming that Mrs Dave was doing things illegal on this forum? She may have broken the rules on this forum and you banned her but it does not mean that she was doing anything illegal. There is a definite difference on what goes on here on this forum and what is done out in the real world!
    Dishonesty does not mean illegal. One can be dishonest and still be within the bounds set by the law. So ďitís not illegalĒ is not a logical argument against someone being dishonest.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    By Dave, you mean Jeremiah Deare. His wife, Sarah Deare (Fogle), is who was banned for peddling their new business venture. She had posted some videos on social media talking about selling ammo out of her car. Since you don’t need a FFL to sell ammo, I suppose that’s their new scheme since they lost their original FFL.
    Correct. I misread the original post and went through and edited my post.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

Target Shooter

User Info Menu

No matter how one slices it or dices it, it is sad to see Dave's gone. IMHO, Dave was a really great guy. I can't recall how many times Dave fed me or provided beer for me at a time of my life when my first wife was sick and subsequently died. I also made some other good friends through that shop, many of whom I lost touch with over the years. It just sucks to see it gone.

I even remember when Jeremiah had big dreams to purchase the gun store and get a shooting range going. It is terrible to see that this all went south with the allegations against him. While I hope they aren't true, some of what I have seen on Facebook marketplace makes me think otherwise.
    Last edited by gunz4me; September 15th, 2021 at 06:16 PM.
    I lost my car and guns in a tragic boating accident. I am only here for nostalgia.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Your opinion. You reached out to me to provide pics. I did not reach out to you for the pics!
    You asked for pictures in post #107 in this thread.
    Last edited by Jstudz220; September 15th, 2021 at 05:05 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I would like to see pics of those charged in the indictment. I bought from and sold to the gun shop a few times way back when Dave was still the owner. I am just curious as to who these two are and if they where at the shop when Dave still owned it. In my opinion, Dave was a good person and so was his wife.
    You asked for pictures here.

On Target

User Info Menu

Okay, I stand corrected. My mistake. I am not perfect and do make mistakes. I am not perfect like the rest of you all.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Okay, I stand corrected. My mistake. I am not perfect and do make mistakes. I am not perfect like the rest of you all.
    No we not perfect... We just don't keep talking out of our ass on daily basis.