Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567 LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    But because they have a new name on here, you may not realize they had been previously banned. Would you be surprised if I told you there were multiple people who have posted in this thread who had been previously banned?
    How about two previous perma bans and still going strong?

Re-spawned.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    How about two previous perma bans and still going strong?

Re-spawned.
    How about it?

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

• This account was originally permabanned by request. There has only been one account successfully removed from the forum and that was due to an unfortunate death.
    • I had an account or two in the interim, one of which was banned because I was not allowed to make a duplicate account while I was permabanned.
    • None of those accounts were banned for anything malicious.
    • The owner of the forum allowed my original account (this one) to be unbanned under certain conditions.

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few members that frequent this forum and are on a second or third account after being permabanned. Some of them have even posted in this thread.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Not even a little bit, plus it helps if they buy premium memberships.
    I can think of two who came back after being permabanned for being pests, one of which is a racist. Neither have Premium Memberships.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    And the ones that don't have a premium membership? Are you not surprised by those either?
    You forget, I was a mod long before you were. Iím well aware of the revolving door.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I can think of two who came back after being permabanned for being pests, one of which is a racist. Neither have Premium Memberships.
    Many years ago, when I was moderating, it wasn’t uncommon to see people come back at all. If they were premium members, it wasn’t uncommon to see them purchase it again. The ones that did usually made it longer on their new accounts than the ones that didn’t, probably because they’d put money in it.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Many years ago, when I was moderating, it wasn’t uncommon to see people come back at all. If they were premium members, it wasn’t uncommon to see them purchase it again. The ones that did usually made it longer on their new accounts than the ones that didn’t, probably because they’d put money in it.
    I remember. It's always been like this. What's funny is that there are a select few individuals who find it unbelievable. I've been here for a while and there isn't much that surprises me anymore.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whbonney26 View Post
    Come on man, you have been here since 09. You should know that this place has always had trolls. Do you not remember the whole Bug Out Whale fiasco, just to name one?

There are some good people here but trolls have always been plenty.

It's just the internet in general usually but I am a member of other forums where people are much more well behaved and nice.
    Long live the whale, I still wear a bug out whale shirt for competition. We were a-holes but at least we were genuine.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others."
    Paraphrase from George Orwell Animal Farm

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    Douglas Adams

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
    Ash (Bruce Campbell) Army Of Darkness 1992

The Hitler of fun.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

It's funny that almost all of the people discussing people being banned have been banned themselves...many "permanently"

And if you think we don't know that you are on your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th account...well, we do.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    It's funny that almost all of the people discussing people being banned have been banned themselves...many "permanently"

And if you think we don't know that you are on your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th account...well, we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"