Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

The Doctor of Democracy has died...

Rush Limbaugh passed away this morning after a year long battle with lung cancer. Like him or not, he was a huge voice for conservatism and the most listened to radio talk show host in history. I've listened to Rush since I was a teenager... Sad news on this Ash Wednesday for sure.
    Last edited by MetalVendor; February 17th, 2021 at 11:48 AM.
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

On Target

User Info Menu

Truly sad news. Nobody can replace him. Conservatives had no voice before him. Sadly we going back to being silenced again.
    Last edited by Xeon64; February 17th, 2021 at 12:03 PM.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

When you look at what the people on the left are posting on Twitter, you understand that it's not just hyperbole, they really want conservatives dead.

Shameful.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

User Info Menu

I can't imagine not hearing his voice on the radio again! Its just a sad day.

Marksman

User Info Menu

My favorite radio program. Very sad day.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

It is a sad day. He had a way of explaining things that common people could relate to. Iíve heard he had a audience of over 20 million people. He was also very generous and gave lots to charity. The Betsy Ross flag project raised millions and was all given to charity. As someone stated above, there are plenty of Rush haters chiming in and are happy he died. Iíd like to see what they contributed to charities or just to making the world a better place. Most of them would fail miserably if they were judged as hard as they judge him. Hopefully the program can carry on and keep us in the game and well informed. Iím curious who people think will be the next torch barer.

On Target

User Info Menu

He will truly be missed by many including me.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    When you look at what the people on the left are posting on Twitter, you understand that it's not just hyperbole, they really want conservatives dead.

Shameful.
    My pops just said the same thing this afternoon. He really knew how to strike a nerve in those commies. Truth hurts when you’re a big fat stinking liar.
    Godspeed brother Rush!
    Last edited by Magdump; February 18th, 2021 at 09:34 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

RIP Rush

Wonder who will pick up the torch ?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have had to explain to several 20 something year old coworkers who Rush was. That seems amazing to me given the length and scope of his program. I also have to admit when I started listening I somewhat fit the "young skulls full of mush" description. He got me thinking and I will always be grateful.